Welcome

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦; 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

As you all know, this community is a platform that operates with the sole aim of raising the visibility of writers through providing help, inspiration, motivation, and a positive push with our numerous benefits.

So If you are in this magical space, reading this book of magic, one thing is for sure, you're a writer, a reader, or even both. And you are looking for something extra.

You're in luck I tell you because here, we offer you a means to not only grow your fan base, have your books recommended, promoted, and validated but also help you connect with magical beings like yourself.

You also get the chance for your beautiful books to be reviewed and edited to your taste by our exceptional reviewers and editors who will thoroughly analyze your work and help you evolve in the area you are lacking.

You can also get fascinating book covers made by our phenomenal graphics team.

Here in the Hogwarts community, we bring a dazzling side order of awards, graphic contests, prompt contests, and many more that will steer you into becoming the best version of a writer you can be!

WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR TEAM?

If you're not just looking for help but want to augment your skills as a judge, manager, reader, editor, writer, reviewer, find the slot that suits you best in our next post and be a part of the evolution.