⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Last goodbye

__________
___

_____________

"WAH~ It's been a week since I slept like that~" I yawned, stretching my numbed arms and legs

"WAH~ It's been a week since I slept like that~" I yawned, stretching my numbed arms and legs. The door slammed open shocking me in the process... It's dad. "Good Morning, my lovely Dad! Isn't it such a glorious, morning?" I smiled, yanking my arms on the side, widely. He just looked at me and then ran to me making me chuckle.

"I thought you died!" He yelled as I try to push him away by placing my palm on his face.

"I did die!" I said, he looked at me and sigh. The door was slammed again and there are my Aunties and Uncle. "Yahoo!~" I chirped doing some peace post.

"(N/N)!!!" They all yelled then they engulfed me into a tight hug. They all pulled away and asked me multiple questions. 'If they did something to me, 'Did they hurt me, 'Is something bothering me' things like that.

"I'm fine...!" I replied.

"You got shot by the bullet that erases quirks..." Uncle Aoumi mumbled, clamping his hands so hard.

"But it's back for some reason... Look," I said as I splash water on his face from my fingertips. "dad... Where's Eri?" I asked

"She's currently in quarantine, she got a very fever after knocking overhaul.

" Is everyone ok?"

"Yea, they're all here at the hospital and they're all doing just fine but..."

"But?"

"Nighteye-"

"Oh... I-I'm going out!" I tensed up and feel my hands shaking. I stood up and started to walk away. I reached a door and there I saw Uncle Might...