Legacies

FULL NAME: Noella Mae Mikealson

NICKNAMES: Ella, (By Hope) Ellie, (By MG) El, (By Keelin and Freya) Nola, (as a joke by Rafael)

DOB: March 21, 2012 (math is very confusing so I can't really time everthing right so we are just gonna go with the same time hope was born because the show takes place in like 2030 anyways)

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 5'6

OCCUPATION: Student

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/Her

BACKSTORY: Noella is the adoptive daughter of Marcel Gerard and Rebekah Mikealson. Marcel had adopted her in his time in New Orleans when she was only two at the time. When Rebekah came back after the times she had left to save her family, she instantly fell in love with the little girl. She's only two months younger than Hope so they were fairly close when she was born. Although Hope's upbringing was hard, Noella's wasn't. Even though she was a witch. But Noella wasn't as strong as Hope. She wasn't unique like her. So when Vincent divided up the four Mikelson's, Rebekah and Marcel went running to New York, Noella along with them. Life was peaceful and grand for seven years. Until it started raining blood and maggots rose from the soil. Noel knew what was going on so she left for New Orleans without telling her parents.
Noella Never wanted to see her cousin hurt. So, she wanted to take all the dark magic and put it inside of her, so hope could be happy. But, Klaus and Elijah were one step ahead and they took it and we all know how that went. Noella was absolutely heartbroken and so was Hope. They lost three family members in less than three months. She was the closest to Elijah because he taught her how to play piano. Rebekah and Marcel had put Noella in the Salvatore school because she just needed to be with people of her own kind, have her own life for s few years which she didn't deny.

OTHER: At school, she takes the last name Gerard. Of course, there is a lot of backlash because of it because Marcel, wasn't the best out of history either. She doesn't mind the last name Mikealson but she'd rather keep her friends close than have them be scared of her. When she was older she always wanted to be a Mikealson, she wanted to be like Rebekah. She adored Rebekah inside and out as if she was her actual mother. Even after she found out she was adopted she didn't care too much because she had the family of her dreams. She knows nothing of her birth parents. Her and Marcel do not get along well at all.

POWERS: She isn't a witch but she's not human either. Rebekah and Marcel don't know what she is but she has the power to poison people with just a simple touch and that's why she's always wearing gloves. Her eyes turn snow white when she's upset and her arm are scattered with black veins.

PERSONALITY: Noella is too much like her mother. Stubborn, defensive and she falls in love to easy. She belives there is good in everyone and she never thought lowly of Klaus or any of the Mikealson family. Noella just really wanted happy endings for her entire family. Although she had Rebekah's temper, she has Marcel's patience and war strategy. She's good on keeping her word and making sure her friends are safe, no matter the consequences. She doesn't take orders well and her feelings are easily hurt, just one of her traits.

Favorite color: Mustard yellow
Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
Crush: Sebastian Or Kaleb

Favorite color: Mustard yellowFavorite movie: The Princess BrideCrush: Sebastian Or Kaleb

FC:

FC: