My mother in law

💜 My Mother in-law
(YOONMIN) (one shot story)
--------------------------------------------

Jimin inhaling deep breath. He feel tired drive for hours to Daegu...scared of his act, appear in front of Yoongi's family house in sudden, and guilty for lying to Yoongi.

Suddenly his phone were ringing. He look at it slightly.
Gosh! It was Yoongi.

"baby...how's your seminar? Did anybody flirting with you?" the older voice sounds worried...and jealous too.

"no one interested in me honey. By the way...they gave me a short break...just for lunch. I'll call you later...i love you Yoongi." he can't continue with the conversation. Guilty knocking him badly.

"well...take care of yourself and... I miss you so much baby. I love you too Jimin."
Jimin cheeks become hot and tears dropping off from his eyes.

"I miss you too and love you..." he cut off his phone call with sob. He didn't want Yoongi to noticed that he crying.

Jimin quite startled when his car windows been knocked from the outside.
A girl, standing there with pouting wrinkles face. Jimin get out from his car with puzzled face.

"can I help you?"

"you should help yourself first. What are you doing here...in front of my future in laws house?" the girl quite rude.

"I'm here to see Mrs Min." Jimin replying politely. She must be Yoongi's brother fiancee or girlfriend, Jimin thought.

"Eunpa...what are you doing here? When did you get back from Seoul? It's almost two years you didn't come and visit..." a woman greet the girl while his eyes glaring at Jimin.

"and...you bring your boyfriend with you. He must be wealthy." the woman look at Jimin and his sport car.

"actually...his not my boyfriend..." she whispered to the woman ear, and automatically her demeanor changed.

"nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin...Yoongi's boyfriend." Jimin bow to her politely.

"so...you Jimin. What bring you here?" she look uncomfortable with Jimin presence while the girl tug her arm tightly. Yoongi probably had mentioned about him to his mother before.

"I'm on leave..so I came by to greet you. It's almost two years me and Yoongi together. But I didn't have a chance to meet you yet..."
Yoongi will kill me if he knew.

"no need for that dear...actually me myself also busy with my restaurant..."

"eomma...I also can help you to run the restaurant. We don't need any help from outsider..." the girl glaring at Jimin while trying to provoke Mrs Min with her annoy attitude.

"absolutely darling...you will incharged of cutting and marinated the meats." the woman caressing the girl cheeks lovely, sending a jealousy feel to Jimin. The guy just look at down while scrubbing the ground with his shoe.

"urmmm...Jimin. I'm not gonna be rude to you...but I guess you have to leave. Both my boys are not here, so it's not nice to have a male guest at my house. I hope you understand."
Jimin just nod with thin plain smile.
"I understand. I'm sorry for bothering you Mrs Min. I'll take my leave now..." he bowing with crushing heart.

"Jimin!"

Yoongi came out from nowhere and hug him tightly.

"I'm heard everything... Don't worry... I got your back" he whispered and pull over.

"eomma..." he walk towards Mrs Min and hug the shocking woman after brushes Eunpa hand off from his mom arm.

"it's a coincidence does it. I took three day off and I want to spend my day with my mom. Well, Jimin...let's take out your luggage. I'll show you to your room...I mean our room."