You give him a cute nickname..

It was summertime, 90 degrees, sunny as hell with no clouds in sight, you were sitting in the corn fields on your phone, bored as hell because you haven't seen Zardy all day, and you wanted to hang out with him.

He was actually standing behind you in the tall grass.

You looked up as you saw a shadow over you to find him, you weren't startled one bit when you noticed.
"Hey there, where the hell have you been?"
"I would as you the same question."

The two of you just stared at each other in silence.
You got up to leave the corn fields to find Pumpkin Jack standing there, with a mischievous smile.

"What were you guys even doing in there?" He asked you two.
"None of your damn business, Jack." Zardy told him as he held your hand, tightly.
"You two were totally making out, probably gonna fuck, weren't ya?" Jack egged the situation on.
You didn't have a reaction to all of this, in fact, you thought it was hilarious, but Zardy wasn't gonna let this slide.
"At least I can get some, what can you get?"
He walked off, dragging you along with him.

When it comes to him and Pumpkin Jack, he shows his more playful and childish side, he's almost always serious and scary, especially during night when the real fun begins, sometimes, he can be playful with you, too.
You walked inside of the barn and held his hand.
"That damn Jack, he's always in my business..."
"Calm down, Zard, he was probably just playing around, you know he's a jokester.."

Zardy froze and turned to you very slowly.
"Zard?"
"Huh?" You played dumb.
"Did you just... call me Zard?"
"What's wrong with that?" You giggled.
He walked over to you slowly, he towered over you.
"I'll get you next time, (inserts a random nickname here because idk man)." He chuckled and walked off, leaving out dumbfounded.

"You got me, Zard!"
"I guess so, (Nickname here too luv)."
"Yeah right!"

----------

Well this was short, haha..