Zardy is your father, and you're in highschool

(So, i've decided to make an au where it consists of FNF: Next Generation which will be the center of this one shot, and of course no romance because wtf, also, warning, mentions of depression and stuff)

+++++++

You were walking with your friends, Selever, and Child, on your way home, the two of you were talking about prom and who you were going to go with.
"Eh, prom sucks, i'd rather go to a college party, they're waaaaay more fun." Selever stated, you had been friends with his younger sister first then him.
"I'm going to prom with Aubergine, I really like her, like, a lot." Child says as his face blushed red, both you and Selever teased him about his crush.

Now, you were in front of your dad's maze, Selever and Child backed away, knowing the myths about this place, you looked back at your friends and waved.
"Welp, see ya then!"

--------------

You were laying down on the ground underneath a large tree, you were never asked by anyone to go to prom and it made you very... sad?
"Whats the matter, _____." You dad asked you as he sat next to you, almost at the verge of tears, but stopped as your parent consoled you.

"No one asked me to prom dad... is it because i'm ugly? You asked him, Zardy was surprised, mainly because you almost never came to him about things like this.
"What? No.. Maybe there is someone out there who wants to go to prom with you, they might be nervous..." He told you, you had no idea how to react to that.

"I don't know... Its just that..."

"....."

"And even then, when I do get a prom outfit, everyone else is gonna look so much better than me...."
"You shouldn't think like that, ______, don't compare yourself to other people, and besides, you don't have to wear all types of sparkly jewelry and big dresses and tight suits to look amazing, you don't even have to go..."

You didn't know what to say, or even do at that point, other than cry.
Zardy wasn't the comforting type, all he did was hug you, and thats all you really needed to make you feel slightly better.

--------

At school in the morning, you walked into your building with your friends, Selever and Child.
"So, prom's today, got a date yet, ______?" Child asked you.
"No, sadly." You told him,
Looks as if someone had heard you, and gave that a chance to talk to you.
Meeting up with someone in front of you stopped you in your tracks.

"Oh, hi Ellie." You waved at the goat like, half-skeletal creature.
"Hello there, _____, so, I heard you haven't been asked to prom yet..."

Selever and Child looked at you and smirked.
Now that you think about it, you don't want to go to prom anymore, its probably gonna suck ass, but hey, what if you get to that point where you want to go?
"I'll think about it." You shrugged and walked off with your friends.

"You know what, I'm actually planning on ditching prom.." Child said as he looked down at his feet.
"Lemmie guess, Aubergine rejected you.." You asked with, with sad puppy eyes, Child nodded.
"Yoooooooooo! You guys should like.. I dunno, totally ditch this prom thing and come to my house party!"
You, Selever, and Child looked back and saw a tall male, hair was a green-silver, and was passing out flyers for a house party.
"You guys wanna go?"
"Sure."

----------

"Alright, Dad, I'm leaving." You told him a goodbye.
"Wait, ______!"

You looked back and saw your dad running over towards you with something in hand.
He handed you a tazer.
"Ah thanks, I completely forgot about that."

Zardy wasn't a strict parent on you, as long as you keep a weapon on you for self defense and stick with your crowd, you're pretty much good to go, however, sometimes, he can be a bit wary on certain things.

You were now off to the party.

Meeting Selever and Child there, in an unknown location, it was a bit scary, dark and mysterious.
"Hey, I thought we were supposed to the house party?"
"Pfft, I don't know, the flyer said this was the location."
The three of you walked into the woody area, the good news is, you started to hear music playing.

"Who would want to have a house party here? It's so creepy."
Out of the woods and onto the other side, you see a house, it was big, but not big enough to be called a mansion.
There were people outside and people walking inside.
"Welp, here we are."

Walking over to the house and entering it, you saw many familiar faces, seems like some people ditched prom, too.
"Hey, ________!"
Someone called out to you, turning back and seeing that person.
"Oh, Hey N3-Y0! How are you!"
The short, robotic girl smiled and twirled in her colorful tutu. "I'm very good so far, I just didn't expect to see you here!"
Looking around, you saw Selever flirting with girls, and Child getting a drink for 3 people, walking over towards you.
"Want some fruit punch, ______?"
You took the cup.
"Sure, haven't had anything to drink all day."

The party was getting boring, until you heard commotion outside as if, someone was arguing.

You ran outside with your friends and N3-Y0, to see two girls going at it, their boyfriends holding them back from fighting.

You didn't care much to pay attention to why they were fighting, but, it seems they were fighting over rumors being spread.

The fight went on for a short period, besides this, you had a lot of fun at the party, you sang on stage, you got a little drunk, unknown that the punch contained vodka, and you were there with your friends, but everyone left the place.

You walked home alone, holding onto your taser as you felt like.. someone was watching you. And you were completely right.
Looking back to see who it is, the man was tall and had a robe on, thankfully, you were almost at the maze, so, you could lure him into it, as your father is... a murderer.

"You should beware, your heading into Zardy's maze, no one ever escapes here." You told the man, at the entrance.
He chuckled.
"I could say the same for you, young one."
"Oh, you don't know who I am.."

The man raised his head to reveal his bald head, he charged towards you, but as he was getting close to you, he froze, and fell to the ground, dead.

"What the hell..."
And so then, your father re appeared in front of your eyes.
"Welcome back, kid."

--------
So uh, sorry if this is rushed and filled with a bunch of pointless interactions, I'm really tired plus I kind of.. ran out of ideas for this topic so I.. YEAH!
Also, if you were wondering about the kids and stuff, Child is BF and GF's child (ironically named child because.... you get it.) Aubergine is Red's child (if you don't know who Red is, then look him up, thats it.) Ellie is Tabi's child, and N3-Y0 is Hex's child.