News

I'm so sorry for this- but I will fix it. Or not haha I'm the author I have the magic pen too bad. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Things happened for a reason whether you believed it should've went differently, because there was always a way to fix something.

After Shoto made the decision you fully agreed on, which was getting the pregnancy checked and ignoring the people from school, it went smooth.

Though Shoto didn't want to let you go in any way.

Everything was too emotional, your parents wanted you back home but soon saw that you weren't fully with them.

They understood that you didn't necessarily want to be with anyone that once caused you problems.

Hence, they decided to give you more air to take everything in.

You stayed with Shoto at his house, Rei trusted you along with Fuyumi. Natsuo cared less, content having you back.

Touya however had a set of one rule.

"Mm I love you Y/n." Shoto kissed your ear whispering with a raspy voice.

"Shoto it's too early for this." You responded in an aggravated tone, biting your lip with his hot breath on your neck.

You heard his lips kiss your neck making your body temperature rise. "It's never too early for me to love you." Shoto chuckled deeply, his hair tips tickled your exposed skin.

His large rough hand was massaging your back, Shoto knew what he was doing every time he did so.

"Mm~ that feels good." You made pleasured sounds, his cold hands made chills run up your spine.

"I can make you feel better." Shoto whispered very low, kissing and nibbling on your earlobe.

You stretched your head back, catching a glimpse of Shoto's half lidded eyes. "Not right now. Remember the rule Touya-" your own voice cut off with a soft whimper as Shoto's body pressed onto yours.

The mark of his hard abs was on your back. In addition his lower region was by your ass.

"He said to not have sex, we're not doing it. I'm just satisfying your beautiful body." Shoto fixed his position and propped his arm up.

He loomed over you, seeing your stomach and little hands on it. "I- since when was Eri here?" Shoto had too much of a good sleep.

You on the other hand got no sleep because of several things. "Since your brother announced we wouldn't be doing activities. But how can you resist her? She's so cute." Your voice was higher pitched as you squeezed her chubby cheek.

Shoto chuckled seeing your glazed sweeter face. "She is, just like her mommy." He gazed at your face, falling in love everyday at any time.

You rubbed Eri's long hair, taking off the tangles wrapped around her horn. You looked up at Shoto, meeting his different colored eyes.

"I don't want to be spoiled by you." You scrunched your nose at him.

"But I can't help but do that. I love you so much baby." Shoto leaned close, nuzzling your nose with his feeling yours chilly.

You smiled and placed a short kiss on his lips, evilly pulling back just as you felt his head dip trying to make it deeper. "If I'm being honest, I stopped loving you for a while." You saw his expression change.

It was blank in a disbelieving way. "Y-you did? I can't blame you." Shoto didn't meet your eyes quite embarrassed.

In the break up of your relationship, Shoto still loved you and tore himself apart for his crude actions.