Percy Jackson

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS,IT BELONGS TO UNCLE RICK. I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE BUT ALL THE MORTAL CHARACTERS ARE MINEEEEE!!!!!

Percy's POV

Uggh why do I have to go to school when Wise girl gets to stay. Part of my mind says because she's smart and beautiful. Anyways I'm Percy Jackson, saviour of Olympus. The giant war has ended and everyone has gone back to their normal lives (A/N I know your lives are not normal Percy, stop complaining its just a phrase) . Annabeth started her own Architecture firm, Olympus architecture, one of the.....no wait the greatest in the world and you ask what about me well... I'm back at Goodge High School trying my best not upset Annabeth with my grades.

"....cy Percy" my friend Jack interrupts my thoughts. 

"Oh sorry I was just thinking" I quickly said.

 "OMG, is Percy Jackson Thinking???"Lily mocks coming to join us on the lunch table.

 "Lily give the poor boy a break will you" Jade says making herself comfortable on a chair. 

"Hi Jade" Jack and I say. "What? Am I not visible now? "Lily complains pouting. We all laughed to that.

The announcement speakers interrupted us this time "Attention all students and teachers this is to announce that all the classes are cancelled for today and that all the teachers and students are requested to assemble in the assembly hall. Thank You. "

"Whoa what was that about" Jack says. "Come on lets go go and find out, lunch is over anyway" Jade says 

"Nooo can't we wait more, I just sat down" whines Lily 

 "Well technically it was your mistake Lily, you were the one who dropped all the books in the library and had to arrange them back" Jade counter attacked

 "Great just when I though she can't get any more clumsy" I said "Hey" Lily says smacking me with her book. "Now that's child abuse" Jack says mockingly which earned him a smack too. Lily strode across the hall with us following her chuckling under our breath.

We reached the assembly hall and settled down.                                                                 "So students as you know you will be giving your exams soon, we have decided for a little program for you all. We have convinced a very famous and inspiring personality to allow a few lucky students to visit and experience a day in her life. Students please welcome Ms. Annabeth Chase, the CEO and founder of Olympus Architecture" Ms. Han announced.

 At this point my mind was full on alert. There walked in Annabeth Chase, my girlfriend, in her business outfit. I was well aware that every was gawking.

 "Hello everyone I'm Annabeth Chase...."and her speech continued but I only focused on her shock written on my face." And I will be e-mailing Ms. Han the students who will be attending the program" was  the last part I heard before she finished. Then we all were dismissed.

"OMG I can't believe Annabeth Chase was here, she's my idol you know. "Jade squealed.

"Well she is beautiful, I'll give you that." Lily agreed.

"Lily, of course she is but I'm talking about her work!" Jade ranted.

At home -                                                                                                                                                 Well my house is a mansion obviously built by Annabeth. It has a Greek style with a Modern touch to it. I entered the gates and the guards a.k.a. some of the demigods greeted me. You might ask guards?? Well its for the monsters. When I got inside I was immediately tackled to the ground by Annabeth.