Friends

It's already 3 months Beam talked with Pha and Kit. Though they tried to talk to him but he just move even without looking them.

Beam is eating in food court and studing for his quize. As usual Forth and his gang enter and sit sit along with Pha and Kit couple of table next to Beam.

After completing his lunch he put his earphone and starts to read. They just sighed by looking Beam. After their heat making conversation Beam left every one and starts to be alone.

Beam got a call "kurb P. When? Thank you so much P"

"Are you sure about this Beam?"
"S P"
"Everything is ready as you asked me"
"Thank you so much P".

In the class:
Beam didn't atten his afternoon class. Pha and Kit are confused cos Beam never ever skip his class so they are now worried about Beam.

Prof stared his class he is very jovial prof whatever and whenever you need any help you can ask him. When the class is going to end he stopped his lecture and faced Pha and Kit "I know you two are sad as Beam is leaving don't worry about him if he need any help he can contact me anytime......." By seeing confused face of them he stopped talking.

"Pha don't say you two don't know that Beam is leaving this country and tonight we have farewell party in Beam house".

Pha and Kit are totally shocked to hear that Beam is leaving. They just shake their head and excuse themself from class. Pha is sad while Kit is crying. They reached engineering faculty to see Forth. Forth is in his tent along with his generals.

"Forth" Pha and Kit shouted at a time kit is crying his heart while hugging Forth. Forth and other looked confused and look at Pha for explanation.

"Forth, Beam. He is leaving country and tonight we are invited for his farewell" Pha said in panicked state.

Everyone shocked to here that and immediately went to Beam dorm but he is not there so they parked their bike and went to Beams house using Forth car.

Once they reached the house again they were shocked to see their parents who welcome them but not like usal welcome

"Don't you all have class why are here?" Forth mom asked. By hearing her voice everyone turned to them.

"Why are you here? Go to your class. You are not welcomed here" they heared a cold voice it's non other then pha mom.

"Are you ready baby. Did you pack everything you want?" Beam papa asked.

"Yes papa I packed everything. Once I reach I will call you all" he smiled but didn't even turn to his friends side.

When he stared to leave they went to him and hold his hand "please Bee don't leave us we are sorry please forgive us Bee please Bee. Please forgive us". Pha said while sobbing.

While Kit hugged him "please Bee. Forgive me I am wrong I am selfish. I am not a good person. Bee please don't leave me bee I can't bee please Bee" kit cried while begging not to leave him.

"Beam are you ready it's getting late you will miss the flight come fast" P Sing asked

" S P I am ready we shall move".

THUDDDDDD

He heared some noise from inside the house but he didn't trun. But Pha and Kit ran towards the sound. Even their parents ran. They were welcome by unconscious Forth.

Everyone are assembled in living room including Beam. They make Forth to lie in couch.

Lam is the one who break the ice between them "Beam we don't know what happened between you three. We know that you have fought...."

He is interpreted by Forth mumble "Beam don't go. I can't leave without you. I will die please don't go" everyone is speach less while hearing that.

"Beam we dont know whether Forth said it or not but what he mumbled now is 💯 true. From that day he is lost we didn't see Forth. S we see but not the old Forth he even lost his weight" Park said now.

Pha and Kit kneeled infront of Beam "Beem we know what we did is not a mistake but a VERY BIG FAT SIN you no need to forgive us. Please forgive him he don't know anything untill that day. We used his love for you. Please forgive him" whole mansion was silent after hearing this. Beam didn't even move just looking his watch.

"P it's getting late who is going to drop me" Beam asked very casually to his P as nothing happened.

To be frank all the elders are shocked when they heared what Beam said. This is not their Beam their Beam won't be like this he can't see others cry he is an angle send to them by God .

The Beam now standing infront of them is not their Beam. His P looked at the boys still kneel and their Fathers.

Beam papa came near to him and hugged. He can feel how Beam is shivering in his hands. He signalled his husband to bring some water. He make sure Beam dring some water.

He make him to sit in sofa next to him and hugged him.

Beam's grandparents just looked them for more explanation they didn't understand why he suddenly left the dorm and need to go abroad.

Beam's papa(Kao)

3months before Kao and Pete 's servent informed them that Beam arrived late night and informed not to disterb his parents.

Once they heared Beams arrival they went to his room to see him. Once he saw his parents he hold his dad hand and hugged his papa and cried like there is tomorrow.

His dad make him calm and asked what happened. What they heared from their son makes their blood boiled. "Papa am I adopted?"

"Who said you are adopted baby? Baby you know very well you are not adopted and your papa gave birth to you by risking his own life".

"Mmm I know dad. Papa am I useless why they used me as a time pass papa" he asked while sobbing. By seeing his son cry. Kao can't handle on the other hand Pete is ready to kill the person who make their baby like this.

"Baby say me who is that I will make sure that person life will be time pass" his dad gritted his teeth.

"No need papa it will go when time pass you said right time is a good medicine. Mmmmmm papa dad if I ask you will you allow me please?".

"What is my baby want?"

"I want to go to uncles house in US".

"Ok baby when are you leaving and how long are you going to stay. Cos if you stay long your papa will cost my life"

Beam giggled "mmm Papa I like to continue my studies there. I don't want to be here".

His parents were really surprised by his unusual beheivour. Beam never asked anything to them from childhood this the first time he asked something for his own.
"Yes baby you can but may we know why? Whether your friends know?" His papa questions him.

"Aaaa I forgot to say papa don't say to anyone about my leaving I don't want them to know. Please dad please papa" this the first time he pleased and asked they were really surprised by their sons beheivour.

They understood something really big happened he is not ready to say so they were waiting for him to open up by himself.

So they arrenged what he asked for.