4.2

"Roberto and Enrique are following us, so let's head to my brother's garage," Alex tells Brian as he drives.
"Will that blow your cover?" Brian asks worried about Alex.
"My cover is that Monica found me at a street race and I was there because my brother organized the race. So, I think I'm good," Alex explains to Brian with a smirk before they pull into the garage parking.
"Man, Tej's garage is ridiculous. He's got the best of everything. Snap-on tools. All these lifts are brand-new. They're only maybe a couple months old," Brian explains to Rome as they walk over to the garage. "Hey, yo, Jimmy. What's up, man?"
"What up, Bullet?" Jimmy asks as they shake hands.
"That's Rome right there. When you get a second, I want you to check out the Evo and the Spyder and make sure everything's copacetic," Brian tells Jimmy.
"Evo? Where'd you get an Evo from?" Jimmy questions as Alex walks over.
"Well, it's a long story," Alex answers him with a smile.
"Damn, Alexandra, my girl, you looking good. Long time no see," Jimmy says as they hug before he turns to Brian. "I got you, man."
"All right, thanks, Jimmy," Brian says before Jimmy walks away.
"Wait hold up?" Rome says causing Brian and Alex to stop. "How's she know him too?"
"I'll explain as we walk," Alex says with a smile as she catches Enrique and Roberto watching them. They then start heading to the back. "I'm not actually a cop. I'm stuck undercover like Brian is. The reason he knows me, is because my brother owns this garage." Rome looks at her skeptically before Brian nods in agreement.
"Come check this out," Brian says before leading the way to the back.

"You're making me lose money. Don't do that to me right now. I cannot take that right... Come on, Ray! Do it!" Tej says into a speaker as he hosts a jet ski race.
"Hey, Tej Parker, Roman Pearce," Brian introduces before they fist bump.
"Basically, he's the man to know in Miami. He's got his finger in absolutely everything. It's just the way it is," Alex explains, proud of her brother, before giving Suki a hug. "What's goin' on, Suki?"
"What's up, baby?" Suki asks as she kisses Alex on the cheek.
"How you doing?" Brian asks her.
"I'm good," Suki answers him with a smile.
"What's this? What's the latest?" Alex questions as she sees Suki's drawing.
"It's a work in progress. It's not finished yet," Suki explains as she shows them the design for a car she is working on.
"That's some artistic shit. You got talent, girl," Rome says before they shake hands.
"Yeah, she's good. She's the best," Brian tells him.
"Do or die. Bring it home, Ray. Bring it home, Ray. Bring it home. Bring it home. Yeah, baby! Pay up! Pay up! Pay up!" Tej says into the speaker.
"That's how they do it out here, man?" Rome asks Brian.
"Every day," Brian answers him.
"That's crazy," Rome states.
"Not to bad," Alex says with a smirk as her brother walks over with the money he won.
"I'll see you about your money, homey. You race too?" Rome asks.
"No, man. I hit a wall doin', like, a buck 20 couple years ago, you know? Ever since then, I just been organizing and collecting, man," Tej answers him before pointing at Alex. "She's the racer of the family."
"Tej, check it out. He's gonna be in town for a while. Is there anyway he could use that cot?" Brian explains.
"What's wrong with your place, man?" Tej asks him.

"No, I don't wanna stay with him. Knowing him, he's got bad habits," Rome says as he looks at Brian, causing him to roll his eyes.
"A'ight, man. Whatever, man. Show him around real quick, a'ight? I'll be up there in a minute," Tej says before they start walking back to the front.
"What's up, Jimmy? So you ever seen anything like this before?" Brian asks as they walk over to the evo.
"No. Both of them are wired up like I never seen before," Jimmy answers him.
"Yeah, man. They got us wired with G.P.S. That's why Markham knew we were gonna be at that impound lot," Brian explains causing Alex to roll her eyes. She honestly doesn't like Markham.
"Yo, you the master mechanic. Why don't you just yank that shit up out of there?" Rome asks.
"I'll try, but this ain't LoJack. The D.I.S. Box, the engine management system, hell, the main harness... The G.P.S. Is spidered into all of that," Jimmy explains as Suki and Tej walk over.
"Hey, tell me somethin', man. Do I even want to know where the Skyline is, dawg? Or where you and my sister have been the past couple of days? Or where the hell you got these rides from?" Tej questions them.
"They're hot," Suki adds.
"Yeah, they hot. They wired so hot that whoever's trackin' these things will know every time you don't wear your seat belt," Jimmy explains.
"All right, Jimmy, just do what you can do, bro," Alex tells him as she pats his shoulder.
"I got ya," Jimmy says.
"Thanks, man," Brian says before he, Rome, and Alex walk away from the cars.

"Hey, bro, check it out. You see that Cadillac across the street over there?" Brian asks Rome.
"Yeah," Rome answers.
"Yeah, well, they've been on us since we left Verone's house," Alex tells him. Rome nods before Alex and Brian walk over to get the evo ready.