10.2

"Here we go," Rome says through the walkie as they pull into Versailles cafe.
"Yeah, so you know what to do. Just stay cool, keep focused. Remember, the airstrip's on Nallwood Avenue. It's the third exit after the bridge," Brian responds on the walkie as Rome pulls up beside them.
"Got it," Rome responds before they put the walkies down.
"So what up, man? You ready for this?" Brian questions Rome.
"Come on, man. Guns, murderers and crooked cops? I was made for this, brah," Rome answers him causing Alex to giggle. Roberto and Enrique then pull up in front of them before leading the way to a trailer park.

"Come on," Roberto orders after he and Enrique pull sledge hammers out of their trunk. Rome, Alex, and Brian share an excited look as they see the stacks of money in the wall that Roberto and Enrique have busted into. "Load up." Roberto tosses a full bag to Brian.
"Three bags in one car, huh?" Rome asks as they load the bags before they hear sirens in the distance.
"Cops," Alex says before they quickly get into the cars, besides Rome.
"I'm not goin' back to jail," Rome says as he picks up a rock.
"Where you goin', man? Let's go! Let's go!" Enrique panics.
"What is he doin'?" Roberto asks Brian and Alex. Rome uses the rock to keep the gas pedal on Enrique's car down, causing it to drive into the on coming police cars. "You know what you're doin', man?" They race onto the freeway as they are followed by the cops. "They're catching up, man!"
"Shut up, man!" Brian yells at Roberto. A helicopter flies in front of them with two men hanging out with the guns that shut cars down. Brian hits his breaks causing Rome to hit his as they start swerving to try to not get hit. Brian's car ends up getting hit.
"What was that?" Roberto asks.
"Oh, shit!" Alex says before she hangs out the window to try to get it off. "Brian, I can't get it by myself!"
"Come on, man. Take the wheel," Brian tells Roberto, knowing they are short on time.
"No. I can't drive," Roberto responds.
"Just hold the wheel!" Brian yells at him.
"I can't drive!" Roberto panics.
"Hold it right there! Just hold it steady, just like that," Brian orders him as he grabs his hand and places it on the steering wheel. Brian and Alex are able to pull out the prong before Brian throws it at the police car behind them causing it to crash. Roberto yells at Brian in Spanish as the car systems come back on.
"Whoo! Yeah, man!" Brian cheers as he and Alex share a smile.
"I can't believe we did that," Alex says with a laugh.
"You're a good driver, man," Roberto tells Brian as they continue to lose and be chased by more cops.
"Thanks, bro," Brian replies.
"All right, Miami's finest, let's see what you got," Alex says as she and Brian share a knowing smirk.
"Hey, man. Everyone's here. Time for the show," Brian tells Rome over the walkie.
"Let's give it to 'em," Rome responds before they drive into the place that Tej had shown them.
"All right. Let the party begin. Let's go," Alex says as they drive inside the building. They quickly switch cars with Tej and Suki. Alex gives her brother a hug, telling him thanks before they get into different cars. Several jacked dodge rams are driven out first, crashing into the cop cars and pushing them back. The doors are reopened to let out anywhere from 50 to 100 sports cars. "It's a scramble, baby. A big one!"
"Y'all, let's break," Brian orders into the walkie before everyone starts leaving in different directions. The evo and the spyder end up cornered by the water.
"Whoa. Fellas, fellas. I know my tags are out of date, but, damn!" Tej says as he and Suki get out of the cars.