The End?

PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE OF THIS STORY.

Hey guys, I never thought I would ever do this because I really enjoy writing this story and I was hoping to write more with the new ideas that I have for this story. However, there have been so many comments and "complaints" about the whole age thing between Edward and Arabella. I tried to ignore it and just keep on creating new chapters for you guys but it has gotten out of hand. It's very clear to me that some of you guys don't like or are weirded out by the age difference between Bella and Edward — which is very understandable.

I never intended and expected for this reaction to happen since Bella is technically eight years old while Edward is hundred nine years old. I didn't think it was such a big deal when I started writing this plot of the story and I honestly wasn't thinking about the huge age difference.

All I thought was how cool it'll be to have an original character be a vampire hybrid who falls in love with Edward. I wasn't thinking about the huge age difference and I'm sorry for not thinking it through. I don't condone in such huge age gaps. And from the frequent comments due to her age, I decided to put this story on a slight pause.

I really don't want to end it. This story has been one of my many greatest accomplishments on this app and I love writing for you guys. I really want to finish this story but there are so many comments about the whole age difference that get in a day.

So I'm leaving it up to you guys.

Should I continue the story despite the huge age difference or just end it?

I don't want to continue writing this if you guys are bothered by it.

Once again I'm sorry for not thinking this all through about the whole age gap difference. I should've made Arabella older than just "eight" years old.

And please be truthful about your answer. Don't say anything like "yes, please continue the story. It's not a big deal." Even though those types of comments are very sweet, I genuinely want to know the truth of whether this age gap truly bother you guys to the point to where I should just discontinue. I really don't feel comfortable continuing this story if some of you guys are uncomfortable with the huge age gap difference.

Thanks you :)