15.5

"The beauty of public offices?," Mia says as she sets down the blue prints of the police station. "Public records."
"This is where he is keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room," Brian explains as he points it out on the blue print.
"Um. Uh, Yeah. Can I get everyone's attention right here, for a second?" Tej says causing everyone to look at him. "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Popo? Five-0? One time? Pigs? People we don't like."
"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out," Han says as he crosses his arms.
"That's why it's a stealth mission," Dom tells him. "We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."
"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there," Alex says as she looks at the blue print. "At least to find out the make and model of that vault."
"So the vault and then, so... It's crazy," Rome rambles as he looks at the blue prints. "Who's supposed to do all this?" Brian and Alex share a smirk before turning to look at Rome. This causes everyone else to look at Rome. "What do you mean? Why me?"
"Because you got the biggest mouth," Brian answers him.
"That's for damn sure," Tej says in agreement causing Alex to laugh.

Rome steps off of the elevator with a box in his hands before walking over to the cop behind the window.
"Hello, beautiful," Rome says as he sees that the cop is female. Alex rolls her eyes as she steps off the elevator. "Look at those dimples. Sexy, sexy. Love those glasses. Where did you get them from? Are those like Gucci frames or something? No English?" The female cop gets up before a male cop walks over. "No, no, no. Damn."
"How are you, sir?" The male cop asks him.
"Special Agent O'Conner. US Federal Bureau Of Investigation," Rome says as he holds up Brian's badge, except it has his picture.
"It says Caucasian," The Cop says as he looks at the badge.
"That's a tan. You know, tan?" Rome says as he quickly closes the badge and runs his hand down his face, causing Alex to once again roll her eyes. "Look, I'm working this case and I got some evidence here to be held. But I need to get in and check your facility first."
"Nope," The Cop says.
"Look, I know you're a true professional, and I respect you, I promise," Rome tries causing Alex to hold back a laugh. "You know it looks like you work out a little bit, too. What do you bench, about 350? Ah, shit. Look, I'm just trying to do my job, man. My boss sent me here to just make sure that everything was safe."
"It will be safe," The Cop tells him.
"Okay. Let me just come in and take a quick peek," Rome tried again.
"No," The cop tells him.
"Come on, man. Hook a brother up, please?" Rome asks him.
"No. And you're not my brother," The Cop tells him.
"Brother from another mother?" Rome asks him.
"Look! No one enters the facility but authorized evidence personnel," The Cop explains. "Now stop wasting my time. I'm going to call the embassy."
"No, no, no! No, we're good," Alex quickly says as she joins Rome. "We don't need to call them. For what? We're good. Here, I got the box. We're all good. I promise you. Thank you so much for your time." Alex winks at the guard causing him to smile at her. Rome and Alex start walking over to the elevator.
"I swear to God, if you were on the other side of that glass I'd bust your damn face in. Now translate that," Rome rants.
"Sure you would," Alex says with an eye roll and a giggle, causing Rome to glare at her. The Cop takes the box down to the evidence lock up, where the vault is. Rome and Alex make their way to the parking garage, where Brian and Tej are.
"It's done. See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did," Rome tells Brian with a laugh.
"Well, that depends on how you define 'special'," Brian retorts before slapping the back of Rome's head, a few times causing Tej and Alex to laugh.
"Come on, now. Let's see what we got," Tej says as he focuses on the video camera.
"Not funny," Rome says as he lightly shoves Brian. Tej picks up a controller before using it to move the toy car that is in the box that Rome had given the officer. The box falls off the shelf before Tej starts driving the car around the room using the video camera attached to the car to be able to see.
"Dawg, you still can't drive," Rome says before Tej crashes into a shelf. "Now, I see why you're always getting into accidents. You can't even drive a damn remote control car."
"I'm going to need you to shut up right now," Tej tells him as he backs the car up.
"I'm not going to shut up," Rome argues with him.
"Shut up," Brian tells Rome.
"Strap him in his safety belt, man," Tej says causing Alex to smile.
"Give me the remote, dawg," Rome says. "Go left. It looks like something right over there to the left. What is that?"
"Bingo," Tej says after driving in the direction that Rome said to.
"What is that, six by six?" Brian asks as Tej zooms in on the vault.
"Nine by twelve," Rome says in disagreement.
"No eight by twelve," Tej says as he moved the camera looking at the vault.
"Actually, brother, it's seven by twelve," Alex corrects them all, causing them to look at her shocked. "Fitted with 18 inch thick steel reinforced walls with insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance. And a class-3 electronic lock with a surefire Griffin retumbler and a biometric palm scanner. Ten tons of the top of the line security," Brian and Rome share looks of confusion and shock.
"Do I want to know how you know all that?" Brian asks her impressed.
"I had a life before you knew me, O'Conner," Alex answers him as Tej nods in agreement, knowing about the bank robbery Alex had pulled when she worked for Miami PD. "Let's just leave it at that, all right?"
"She is a beauty, though, man," Tej says pulling the attention away from his sister.
"A 'beauty' as in 'good'?" Rome asks him.
"'Beauty' as in, she's going to start off playing hard to get. Then, no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't giving up that ass," Tej explains to him, causing Brian, Alex, and Rome to laugh.

"Got it. We got it," Mia calls from her spot at the computer, since she was waiting on Tego and Santos to connect to the police stations parking garage camera feed.
"Yeah, we're looking at four cameras," Brian says from his spot beside her as the team starts to gather around.
"Yo, that's some high end shit, too," Han says as he looks at the cameras. "Marker optics. Hundred degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."
"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man," Brian says in agreement.
"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asks.
"No, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek," Tej answers her.
"We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this," Rome says as they watch the cameras.
"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile," Alex explains before looking at Brian and Dom.
"You guys mock up a track," Dom orders before looking at Brian. "O'Conner. Lets go get some cars."
"Nice," Brian says with a smile before they leave.

Dom pulls into the hide out with Brian driving behind him.
"Lets see what they got," Gisele tells Mia and Alex from their spot in the couch. Rome starts laughing as they get out of the cars.
"Really? Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?" Rome questions Brian, causing Alex to laugh.

The next morning, Brian is about to try his car again  on the track that they had set up.
"Okay, O'Conner, Give it your best shot," Dom says over the walkie from his spot beside Alex and Mia. Brian races through track, causing Alex to frown as he is still caught by the cameras.
"How was that one?" Brian asks as he gets out of his car.
"Camera caught you," Alex answers him with a sigh.
"What?" Brian asks as he closes his door.
"Yeah, it still caught you," Han answers him.
"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too," Brian says as he walks up the stairs.
"We're gonna need a faster car," Dom says as he walks over to them. "Alex you're up."