Battle

"haaah......haaah" Asta breathe's heavily

'i can still fend off his attacks' Asta thought as he destroyed another magic projectile

"I can still fight!!" Asta Screamed

'i just have to protect-' Asta was stopped in his thoughts when a piece of diamond stabbed him in the stomach.

"Ahck!!" Then he fell side ways.

"Asta-san!!!" Mimosa yelled as she ran towards him diamond guy attacked her with his diamond sword

As the sword swung down they heard a loud noises coming from above.

Then Cyan barrier can be seen, it fell next to the treasures

Then a man with blonde ponytail can be seen standing while holding a Cyan spear in a throwing stance.

"Gae Bolg!!" He threw the spear hit the Big sword and straight to his Armour Chest then it Exploded.

The man landed in front of them

"I've always wanted to to yell that."

"Are you ok?"

......

Sekke POV

"I've always wanted to yell that" i aid as i stood in front of the wounded Asta and about to cry Mimosa.

"Are you ok?" I asked her

"Y-yes!!" She said gaining light in her eyes

Then i looked around. 'Somethings strange here.'

'Aren't they supposed to be knocked out and Asta and Noelle is the only one with injury?' he thought

As he look to the injured Yuno, Luck and Claus.

"Heal them then go to my teammate I'll buy you some time" after saying so i ran with a spear on my hand and swords appear around me.

"You!!! Shall!!! Die!!!!" Diamond guy shouted as he fire projectiles towards me.

But my swords intercepted them.

I created more sword and spears and used them to blocked more projectiles

"This is bad." I said as he created two big Swords.

I did the same

"I feel like Emiya" I said as i chuckles for a bit

"Go" i said as the sword burst forth and explode to the diamond swords

"You!!!! Will!!! Not!!!! Stop!! Me!!!!" He sadi as he created more diamond swords and projectiles.

"Tch" it spun my spear to block the incoming attacks.

'If i use Magnum Cannon ball it will be overwhelmed.'

'come on i need to think..... Oh yeah i can teleport'

I used my magic to create  small daggers and threw them around as i dodge and block the magic attacks.

He tried to hit me but i teleport behind him.

I did this to dodge the attacks as i hit him with my floating weapons..

"Enough!!!!!" He yelled as Diamonds burst from the ground, to the ceiling and Walls then flames also burst on the ground.

"Sh!+"

I got caught up in the flames
....

______________________________________

I forgot to tell that I'll be basing this of the manga so if there's anything of about it blame it on the manga.