A little too hard | 3 racha

Dizzy and worn out was what he felt. Jisung had been studying for 4 hours non-stop now. It was already 5 in the morning and Chan would be awake anytime soon. Realizing he had to be in bed before anyone wakes up, Jisung packed his work into his school bag and quietly got under the duvet, joining Chan and Changbin on their shared bed. It was dark so he thought both of his boyfriends were asleep until he heard Chan speak.

"Ji? Where did you go?" Chan pulled Jisung closer to his chest and ran his fingers through Jisung's blue locks. Jisung instantly melted in Chan's arm, longing for comfort after working so hard. "Hmm...toilet. Need to pee."

With Chan's gentle strokes, Jisung's vision turns completely pitch black and he let the slumber brought him to dreamland.

His sleep did not last long as Changbin woke him up an hour later. "Jisung, sweetheart. Wake up. You're going to be late for school." Changbin brushed the sleeping boy's hair out of his face to get a clear view of his boyfriend. Changbin then gently stroke his fingers on Jisung's cheek when he did not show any sign of waking up.

"Come on you have school today." -"Want sleep," Jisung's speech slurred when he curled and brought the duvet over his head. "Sweetheart, you hate being absent and missed out classes, don't you? If you could take a shower and head downstairs, we could go to the café near your school and have your cheesecake after school. I know that's your favourite. Chan would be there too."

Begrudgingly, Jisung sat up and sleepily rubbed his eyes to get rid of tiredness. He then looked at Changbin with the most tiring eyes Changbin have seen. "Promise?"

Changbin lean in and kissed Jisung's forehead before hugging him. "Promise, my dear."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung's eyes was wide open when he got in his boyfriends car. He did not expect Chan would be with them even when Changbin promised he would. Chan was always busy during this hour at the company he and Changbin worked at and Changbin was the one who would usually fetch him from school. "Channie, you're here?"

Chan turned to his back from the passengers seat and smiled at Jisung. "Of course I'm here. Changbin promised, didn't he?" Jisung breathed, "Yeah, but I didn't think you would actually come with us..."

Taking note of Jisung's heavy eyebags this morning, Changbin told Chan about his plan to get off from work early to spend time with Jisung. Chan too noticed how Jisung no longer have the energy to literally do anything lately. Waking him up became a harder task than ever. What Jisung did not know was Chan knew all along that he woke up in every early morning not to go to the toilet. Chan himself hardly sleep and even if he does, it would already be morning. He would usually cuddle with his boyfriends to past the time while they were sleeping but lately he finally got to sleep properly. But then could not help but to feel bad when Jisung kept going to bed in the morning despite both of his boyfriends already tucked and expected him to sleep. He definitely can not let his boyfriend lack of sleep when he got to sleep well himself.

So when Jisung knocked out at the back seat, Changbin gave Chan a knowing look, signalling they really need to talk to their boyfriend about this. They were not going to shut up if their baby was struggling.

Changbin drove the three of them to the café they often visit with a wide smile. "Let's get diabetes today."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung was zoning out again. He barely ate his cake and played with his fork. Both of his boyfriends noticed the weird behaviour but none of both mentioned it. Jisung became very quiet and less enthusiastic. They knew if there were something wrong, Jisung would first tell them so they just have to give him time. But it has been weeks since his behavioural change and Chan and Changbin could not stand the silence and the emotionlessness.