Chapter 1

That one night, The Dazzlings were asleep in their little apartment, but Aria. She was troubled that night. Adagio didn't care about the breakup that much but it was even harder for Aria, since she cared about Adagio very much, but difficult for them both since they had no choice but to still live with eachother, even though both of them wanted to part. Aria sighed deeply and got up from her bed, starting to walk to the balcony. She looked to the side to notice her roomate, Sonata was still sleeping, and luckily she was. Aria started crying, tears streaming down her face. All Aria could remember at the point was all the dates she had with Adagio, the love that they shared, and the fun they had. Sonata woke up in the middle of the night because she was hungry, but noticed Aria on the balcony and she was sobbing loudly.

Sonata got up from the bed in concern and walked toward Aria. "Aria, what's wrong?" Aria was shocked, she'd never think that Sonata would care if she was crying, and quickly wiped a tear. "Oh, hey, taco idiot, why are YOU up so late?" Aria said and groaned. "Weeell, I woke up because I was hungry and I had to go to pee, but I noticed you were on the balcony so I came to say hi!" Sonata grinned cheerfully, but Aria rolled her eyes. "So, why are you up so late?" Sonata asked. "Well, um... It's nothing you need to know of, idiot! It isn't your business after all..." Aria said, in a moody tone. "Please?" Sonata asked. "No."

"Aria, please, I promise. I'll help. Can you at least tell me what's wrong?" For a moment, Aria blinked, and looked at Sonata. She looked, as if she cared that Aria was crying and sighed. "Okay, fine. Me and Adagio were dating, but... we broke up!" Then she buried her face in her hands and started crying loudly again. Sonata placed her cold hand on Aria's shoulder as she turned to face Sonata. "Aria, I think, there's someone else that loves you, and I think she wants to date you." Sonata stared lovingly at Aria as she blushed and Aria's eyes were almost gleaming with tears. Then they sealed their lips together and kissed. Sonata brought Aria to the bed and pushed her down on the cold blankets.

"Sonata! What are you..." Sonata licked Aria's neck, as if she were desoerate. Aria blushed deeply, and called out Sonata's name while she enjoyed it and shivered. "S-Sonata!" Sonata stopped from licking her neck. "You taste like grape." Sonata smiled, then took Aria's tanktop PJ straps off, revealing her bra. Sonata took off her PJ pants too, and Aria blushed because she had nothing but her revealing panties and bra. Sonata made out with Aria, she was still pinned to the mattress, and Sonata twirled her tongue around Aria's, then she stopped kissing and left a trail of saliva. "O-oh, S-Sonata!" Aria shivered in enjoyment, as Sonata stripped from her clothes as well. Sonata searched for a strap-on in the drawers, quickly putting on one. "There we go!" She climbed ontop of Aria, and Aria stared at her large, juicy cock. Sonata rubbed Aria's boob, making her moan. "My, my, Aria, your boobs are huge! Now I wonder about your ass..." She started to rub her hand in a circle around Aria's ass, making her shiver. "I can't wait to shove my thick cock in your tight little pussy." Sonata pulled out her cock and shoved it into Aria's leaking pussy. Aria moaned loudly for more. "Sonata! Oh! Right there! Yeeees!~" Sonata went faster and harder into Aria's pussy, reaching the womb. Aria moaned and orgasmed as Sonata pulled out, and cum released on Sonata's cock. "Yum.~" Sonata said, sticking some of the cum in her mouth, licking it.

"Sonata, I think that's enough..." Aria breathed heavily, staring at Sonata. "Alright, fine." Sonata giggled and so did Aria, and Sonata climbed under the blanket sheets in the bed next to her, soon enough, both of them faced eachother and smiled. "How about we sleep together?" Sonata suggested, and Aria smiled and nodded. "Just one more night..." Aria whispered, then both of them fell asleep soon enough, their minds relaxed.