Hes perfect

I was walking home from work it was raining, I saw this dark silhouette of a man. He was holding an umbrella, I could barely see.  I bumped into him dropping all my stuff, he helped me pick it all up leading me into his trap, he had this look that just sucked me right in. I had a car and he needed a ride. I took him back to my place as he had just been kicked out of his apartment, I never thought to ask why. We were driving back and he started acting up he was getting angry, I didn't think much of it at the time. He said he was sorry and that it was just because he wasn't allowed back in his apartment till he pays his debts, I now know what they were for... we got back home and he seemed less stressed and angry which was good. I asked him how long he was gonna be here for he asked if he could stay the night I couldn't see why not so I got the sofa ready for him. We both went to bed I woke up the next morning and he was making waffles, they smelt good so I had one. He asked if he could stay another night and I felt bad saying no, I had to go to work leaving him there, that was a big mistake. I got to work and saw the news, a criminal had escaped the crime was killing his ex girlfriend I had a look at what the man looked like and he didn't really look like him but they both had the same name 'harvey' it made me a little suspicious of him but I didn't really think much of it, until I got home. I was just driving home and it was raining heavy, I got home safe and went inside. Tea was on the table and he looked happy, I was confused but wasn't complaining. He took my hand and we sat down he told me he had caught feelings for me I hadn't really thought of how I felt for him but I realised I felt the same way, little did I know he was leading me into his trap.