Just for you

The TV blared the dora theme song and the little girl sat beside you on the couch clapping her hands

The TV blared the dora theme song and the little girl sat beside you on the couch clapping her hands. Toji left for work earlier so you babysat his daughter, which truthfully you didn't mind. She was easy to manage and polite, her father being very serious when it came to good manners helped with that. "I love dora!" She squealed and you smiled at her excitement. She had just finished taking a bath, it was practically her bedtime but she convinced you to let her stay up until her dad got home.

"When is daddy coming home?" She asked, frowning. You glanced at her then at the clock on the wall. It was about eight o'clock, toji's shift usually ended around seven-thirty so he was probably on his way home by now. "He'll be home soon, normani." You reassured pinching her cheek.

She resumed watching tv and you sighed, closing your eyes. You both spent the day having tea parties and doing each-other's makeup so truthfully you were a bit worn out and wanted nothing but to take a bath then go to sleep. A few minutes crept up and you heard the door knob turn which caused your eyes to quickly open and flash to the door. Toji walked in and you sighed , feeling a bit of relief if you will. Before you could say anything Normani got up and ran to him with open arms and a bright smile. "Daddy!" She jovially screamed, almost tackling him to the ground.

"Hey baby, why're you up so late? You've gotta be up early tomorrow for when mommy picks you up." He said as he hoisted her up, placing a kiss on her forehead. She only smiled cheekily, "Y/N said we could stay up! We watched Dora and played with teddy!" He grinned as he placed her down.

"Is that so?"

Mani nodded her head vigorously and Toji kicked off his shoes before walking into the living room;hand in hers. He passed the couch and bent down to kiss your lips. You smiled at him muttering a goodnight.

"Alright then let's get you to bed." Toji said, hoisting his daughter up, walking them both to her room. His voice fading as he disappeared further into the house. Toji was a very good father , you admired and praised how well he took care of Normani. Though cold to others at times, his personality softened at her smile and brown sparkling eyes, the aura of that child was all it took for every problem to disappear with much force. You were also thankful for him having a great relationship with her mother, so you never had to go through the ache of drama.

It only took a few minutes before you heard Toji's footsteps once more, you looked at him whilst rubbing your eyes. Getting up from the couch you smiled at him, raising your head a bit to look up at the man you adored so much.

"Hey babe, I missed you." Toji's gruff voice filled your ears as he snaked his arms around your waist, burying his face in the crook of your neck. He inhaled how intoxicating you smelled his hand traveling from your waist to rest his hand on your ass. "You smell so good." He mumbles, kissing your neck, leaving small pecks on the sensitive skin.

"I missed you more." You responded giggling at his eagerness. You both hadn't been having sex due to Toji's work schedule and you trying to finish college this year sex was out of the question for a while unless you both couldn't suppress your sexual drives—which was something rare as of now.