𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗

Hi guys just to say again this is my first story and if I make mistakes with my grammar please don't just let it slide tell me and just to say english is not my first language. The first few chapters will be short but they will get longer by time.

Y/n's POV.

I'm not fine my parents died and now I have to go stay with my grandmother in South Korea. Bsf/n do you know how far that is from England it's 9,020km. When will I see you again. I don't know what to do I'm 17 and I can only say a few things in korean and now I have to move to korea. I'm going to make a fool of myself what do I do. Can you please come over and help me pack and have some bestie time with me please I beg you. I almost scream into my phone I really hate this I have no family only a brother who is 8 years older than me I saw him at our parents funeral we had a big fight he said it's my fault our parents committed suicide. I don't know about that they were never home I barely saw them. I heard my phone bused and looked down at it to see a text from Bsf/n saying she will be here in 10 minutes. I sighed and fell on my bed I'm exhausted from everything and I just waited for Bsf/n to come.

                 °𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣°

No one's POV.

I heard a knock on the door and ran down the stairs to open the door for Bsf/n. Hi I've missed you so much Y/n said. Me too love come here and give me a hug let's go sit down and talk about this Bsf/n said. We walked to the couch and sat down. We just sat down for like 5 minutes I  total silence until Bsf/n spoke up so when are you leaving Y/n. In 2 days I have to pack a lot of stuff. Okay maybe we can order a pizza and while we wait for it we can pack for a bit and then watch movie. Great idea Bsf/n I need some fatty food I haven't eaten in awhile let's go upstairs and start packing.
We went upstairs and started to get all the stuff I won't need in these 2days we decided to pack all my stuff except 2 pairs of clothes and 1 pair of shoes and some pajamas and of course my toothbrush. We were almost done with packing my clothes when the doorbell rang and we went down to see who it was. It was the pizza delivery guy Bsf/n opened the and door to take the pizza and gave him the money. We sat down on the couch putting on a movie and eating pizza.

              °𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣°

No one's POV.

We were done watching the movie and eating and went up to my room and started to pack again. Y/n what time is it? It's only 21:48 why are you tired. No I'm just curious let's go pack all of dose teddy bears of yours and then we can pack your books and other stuff. We packed all of my stuff  by the time of 01: 37 and went to bed.

                °𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘°

Y/n' POV.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon my favorite. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes I was ready and went down stairs to see Bsf/n making breakfast.
Good morning love I said and she just smiled at me and gave my plate and we sat down at the kitchen counter and ate our breakfast. I stood up to pour myself some juice and asked Bsf/n if she wants some too of course she said yes. I poured the juice and gave Bsf/n hers and sat back down. So I was thinking that we should just have a movie or series marathon today and eat all the sweets and popcorn in the world Bsf/n said and I laughed and agreed to that great idea. When we were done eating I washed the dishes and Bsf/n wiped the table. We finally finished cleaning and got some blankets and pillows got some snacks and putted on a movie.

                    °𝟡 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣°

No one's POV.

What time is it Y/n asked. It's 8pm I think we should just watch one more movie and then go to bed Bsf/n said. Yeah I'm kinda tired after this movie I'm gonna sleep like there's no tomorrow. About 2 hours later the movie ended and and we went to bed goodnight Y/n. Sweet dreams Bsf/n and then it was lights out.

             °𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘°

Bsf/n POV.

I woke up a little early today because I want to give Y/n a present so I went to the bathroom to freshen up and go down stairs hopefully Y/n doesn't wake up. Mmhhhh wait I'm I kidding she can sleep trough anything. About 15 minutes later I was done and went down stairs.

Y/n's POV.

I woke up and took a look at my phone it was already 12pm. How long did I sleep I mentally face palmed myself and went to freshen up. After what 10 - 15 minutes I ran down stairs to see if Bsf/n was still here and saw her standing with a small box in her hand the room was decorated beautifully with my two favorite colors black and gray. She walked up to me and handed me the box and said open it. I carefully opened it to see a  beautiful necklace with an half a yin yang on it and she took the other half out of her pocket and putted them together and said when ever you miss home and feel sad or happy just look at this and remember that I'm always here for you and will always be there even if you don't notice it I love you more than anything Y/n and wish you the best of luck tomorrow and I hope you will never forget me. And I just hugged her crying I will never forget you , you are my only family and I love more than anything too we just hugged and said how much we loved each other for the rest of the day.

     °𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪° ( 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 )

I was getting ready to go to the airport  and I was a little worried about how my life would change from this point on. When I was ready to leave I called my uber driver and waited until he arrived Bsf/n left about 3hours ago because her mom called and said she should come back home to watch her little twin brothers while she goes out grocery shopping. About 5 minutes later the uber had arrived and the ride to the airport was long and silent. He dropped me off and I paid him and said thank you and went inside after a few minutes I got on the plane. And then my 11 - 13 hour plane ride began.

*Please vote guys*

Total words : 1230