Pubby Frank- One Shot

Freki opened the door to his house and walked in. As he placed his keys on the counter he looked around the room expectantly and frowned slightly. He picked up the device next to his keys and walked into his bedroom, the sight in front of him bringing a soft smile to his lips. The scene is more than he could've expected, beautiful to him. His lovely pet laying on the sheets, shivering, with the faint humming sound filling the air as he walked forward. Frank was on the bed, ears and a muzzle strapped to his head, and a vibrator in his ass; soft fluffy fur continuing out from it, making a tail. Freki made his way to the bed and looked down at Frank, his hand reaching out and caressing the soft wavy hair on his puppy's head. He bent over, pressing his lips softly to his partner's forehead and whispered softly, "I'm home."

Frank looked up at his owner, panting heavily from the sensation in his butt. Freki grabbed his chin, and lifted it, prompting Frank to rest up onto his elbow to get closer to his partner.
"I was a little disappointed to not have my puppet greet me as I walked through the door. Imagine how disappointed I was to come in here and see him having fun all by himself," Freki said, gesturing to the cum soaked sheets at Frank's groin.

"F-Freki, p-please i-" Frank attempted to stutter but was silenced by his master's hand slapping his cheek.

The shock and pain of it paired with the vibrator's ceaseless stimulation made Frank ejaculate. What's this, the fourth time? Frank thought to himself, his mind foggy from being teased all day. Freki clicked his tongue in disappointment, "tsk tsk tsk, what did we talk about? What does a good boy say?"

Frank stayed silent for a while before letting out a weak bark, shivering at the overstimulation as the vibrator continued teasing his prostate after cumming. Freki looked down at the liquid dripping off of the head of Frank's dick and sighed, "looks like you can't teach an old dog new tricks..."

Freki's hand ventured down to the chain laying sloppily at his pet's side and yanked it, the man letting out a gag as the unexpected tug stopped his airflow.

"Get up" Freki ordered, and Frank obliged; getting onto his knees, and looked up at Freki with a tear streaked face. "Sit."

Once again Frank listened, sitting back on his knees. Embarrassed, he put his handcuffed hands over his cock, trying to cover up the ejaculate that coated his thighs, stomach, and dick.

"Good boy," Freki said, and petted his puppy's head again. Frank leaned into the man's large hand and closed his eyes, slightly whimpering.

His master hand ventured behind his head, undoing the muzzle on his face. "You deserve a treat" Freki said lovingly, praising his partner's obedience.
Freki pressed the button on the device in his hand and the faint hum in the air stopped. Frank looked down at the bulge in his master's pants, and leaned forward, getting onto his hands and knees. He bent his upper half down, his lower half lifted up in return and started to rub his head against Freki's groin; his tongue licking the fabric as he made eye contact with his partner. Freki took a deep breath in and exhaled as he undid his belt in one smooth motion, undoing his pants and pulling his dick out.

Frank opened his mouth and leaned forward as Freki's large hand found the back of his head. As he looked up at Freki, Frank's tongue swirled around the tip, biting ever so softly on his master's foreskin, giving it a tug. Seeing his partner shiver as a low moan escaped his lips, Frank closed his eyes and enveloped the treat in front of him with his mouth.

A soft "Fuck" escaped Freki's lips as Frank took the entirety of his length in his mouth. "What a hungry boy" Freki said, smiling softly as his pet continued to service him. Frank's hips squirmed a little as he let out a low moan onto his master's dick. Suddenly, his head was yanked back, "not yet" Freki said, on the verge of cumming. Red and smirking, Freki ordered "turn around." Obeying, Frank turned around on all fours, lifting his hips up.

"It doesn't take long for you to be ready to go again huh," Freki commented, the back of his hand grazing Frank's newly erect cock, making his pet shiver.

Once again Freki's hand found the back of his pet's head and shoved it into the stained sheets, making his ass lift up higher, squirming from embarrassment. Freki grabbed the base of the tail and slowly pulled it out, eliciting a moan from his pet as it exited him. Freki then grabbed Frank's ass and spread him, exposing his loose hole, twitching in anticipation for something to fill it once again. Heavy breaths escaped his pet as Freki unhurriedly aligned himself, and slowly pushed his cock in. The man beneath him let out a loud moan, his shoulders shivering at the stimulation.

Hands grabbed his hips and pulled him closer as Frank screamed at the full length of his master entering him. Freki exhaled loudly and stood there motionless, "Fuck I will never get used to this. It's like your hole is molded to my shape." Frank's hips squirmed beneath his master, silently begging for Freki to start moving. This elicited a low moan from Freki as he gripped his pet's hips and started thrusting. Freki's cock hit his pet's sweet spot as the man drooled and moaned beneath him. Frank's body started squirming, trying to move into a position where his handcuffed hands could reach his throbbing cock. His efforts were thwarted by an unexpected slap to his ass by his master. Frank jolted, arching his back and lifting his head up as his partner grasped his neck. Freki bent forward, bringing his lips to his pet's ear. He gently bit Frank's lobe and whispered "no touching, behave."
Without much time to comprehend what happened, Frank is flipped onto his back, his legs pushed back to where his feet were above his head.

Freki grabbed his pet's cuffed wrists with one hand and pushed them so they were above the man's head, his other hand finding its home on Frank's pale and scarred chest. He then brought his head down to Frank's neck, licking and biting the slightly salty from sweat skin. Slowly the once pale skin became red and bruised from Freki's efforts. His lips then made their way to Frank's as their tongues entwined. Frank very sloppily returned Freki's kiss, his mind foggy from being overstimulated all day. Their mixed spit dripped down Frank's jaw as his moans get louder, teetering on the edge of climax.

"M-master please" Frank's deep voice pleaded, tear filled eyes blurring the vision of Freki dominating him.

Freki pulled his face away and sped up his rhythm, "Fuck, Francis, you're so tight" he breathed as his pet clenched around his cock.

Freki's sturdy hand grasped his pet's dick and started jacking him off. Frank's voice cracked as he loudly orgasmed, his hot cum landing on his own face. He felt the man above him ejaculate, filling him up. The air was heavy with the smell of sex as the only sound to fill the room was heavy breathing. Slowly, Freki pulled out of Frank's hole, causing the man beneath him to shiver slightly. Freki looked at the beautiful sight before him, a bulky pale man with striking black hair, face covered in his own ejaculate; his dark eyes glossed over from pleasure, tear streaks ever so subtly coating his cheeks. He brought his hands to the man's face, cupping his cheeks, and leaned forward, licking the cum off of Frank's lips.

Frank's lips parted, accepting his partner's tongue once again, as they slowly kissed. Freki's large hands pushed the hair, wet from sweat, out of Frank's face and slowly touched their foreheads together, smirking ever so slightly. The harsh golden light from sunset coated the room in a red-orange glow, previously unseen dust being highlighted in the air. Freki pushed up off of his partner, but was restricted by strong legs that quickly wrapped themselves around his broad back, pressing them closer together. Freki felt something hard against his stomach and looked down to see Frank's cock, once again erect.

Freki's eyes made their way up to a pair of black lustful orbs. "Again," Frank said softly, a smile ever so slightly revealing itself on his lips.

"Fuck" Freki breathed out, feeling himself start to get hard again "what a needy boy."