Chapter 11

Jane is too impulsive. She rushes head first into something and thinks about the consequences afterward. She's asking for troubles. Really. The moment was inappropriate to think about her sixth grade teacher but as soon as Jane's lips found Maura's and she pushed her friend against the wall of the walk-in closet, Jane couldn't help thinking about Sister Alma's words. Because it was exactly what she had just done: she had rushed head first into something that she didn't control at all and which consequences remained blurry.

The kiss wasn't planned. She had come to her friend's house to discuss the article but Maura's verbal frenzy had pushed her to succumb to a very primary behavior.

At no moment had Jane imagined that she would kiss Maura to make her turn quiet. But now her tongue brushed her friend's with eagerness and lust, she knew that it was what she wanted.

She couldn't stop anymore. Something had got unleashed, something that had been lying deep inside within herself. The roughness of the kiss highlighted a frustration that she had been holding back for too long and Maura's sighs dying in her mouth let's her understand that her friend was just alike. They had to do it. They had to go for it.

Unable to break the kiss and wanting for more, Jane slid a hand underneath Maura's bathrobe. The piece of clothing was loose and the gesture caused it to get untied within a second. Soon her fingertips found the heat of Maura's waist, and of her curved stomach. This skin she had dreamed about caressing in secret.

Fresh from the shower, Maura hadn't had time to put on a bra yet. Thus she quickly found herself half-naked - wearing only a pair of hipsters - the moment her bathrobe slid down her shoulders like a lustful caress and it landed on the floor next to the newspaper that Jane had dropped earlier on.

Of course, Maura had responded to the kiss immediately. It had taken her aback and it had raised a wave of confusion that now twirled in her head but the situation was such that she had to respond to Jane's move.

Breathless, Jane reluctantly let's go of Maura's lips but - instead of putting an end to the abrupt embrace - she begins to trace a path down her friend's neck with the tip of her tongue while her hands headed straight towards Maura's breasts. The staccato pace of their hearts matched the frenzy of their gestures, of the urge that seemed to emanate from the moment. The sexual tension that had built these past few weeks had finally reached its point of no-return and both women were now succumbing to it with a completely assumed vulnerability.

Maura leaned her head backwards and closed her eyes as Jane's lips reached her neck. She really didn't understand what was going on but her brain had shut down anyway. She needed something a lot more instinctive, and primary. She buried a hand in Jane's hair and let's her knee go up her friend's thigh. The roughness of the moment was complete turn-on and matched the sexual arousal she had been feeling for a while. It was exactly what she needed, and now.

A quiet moan of pleasure passed her lips when she felt the tip of Jane's tongue brush her nipple. The audacity Jane showed was unexpected but extremely arousing. Maura had never imagined that her friend would dare to be sweetly authoritative yet it was exactly what was happening now and Maura loved it.

She didn't need foreplay and the urge of Jane's gestures made it clear that Jane didn't need any either. The sexual tension was palpable, and the atmosphere electric. They were both aroused.

Maura gasped as Jane passed her hand underneath her hipsters and she slid a finger inside her core. The gesture couldn't be more direct nor bolder. Maura welcomed it with a silent satisfaction. She was glad to see that her friend didn't want to lose time in caresses because her arousal had already reached its peak and she now needed her release.