The crash

The class cruise ship wound up on the orange sands of Ginger Island. Kate, Josie, Eddie, Ruth, Zoe, Zoe, Zoe, Vivian, Vivian, Alana, Ayla, Rowan, Ava, Sym, and Lila and Sophia, stepped tentatively off when they heard a shriek and splash.

Vivian L had fallen overboard! She got horribly seasick and she was unconscious. The scream was Vivian B's. Zoe P immediately dove in to save Vivian L, only to end up getting murdered brutally by a shark. The smell of blood attracted others, and Vivian L's unconscious body was torn to pieces.

The others ran off the deck and onto the narrow strip of sand that was the Ginger Beach. Tirelessly charging through the thin trees, they tried to forget the brutal deaths they had just witnessed.

Sym scrambled up the nearest tree, only to have it fall and crush her underneath its considerable weight. The others didn't stop to try and save her. They were too concerned with their own worthless lives. They didn't stop running, in fact, until hours later when Violet L collapsed.

Sophia didn't notice that the others had stopped running, and kept going on her own into the depths of the forest. They didn't know what happened to her, but then again, no one does.

The group stopped for the night. After using Kate's glasses to start a fire, they were practically blind. Kate followed who they thought was Eddie into the night, and, two hours later, an agonized scream followed. Eddie was picked off in the night by who knows what. One thing is clear, however; strange things are afoot in the forest. No mortal could've mauled Eddie the way they found him.

As soon as Ruth awoke, she spent the morning searching for edible plants. Vivian B mistook poison hemlock for regular fennel and died twenty minutes later due to heart failure. 

Zoe U used a few too many pickup lines and drove Ruth to madness, who killed her with a spoon, a large stick, and a few of her own toes.

Lila ran off into the forest, blinded by panic.

The others were forced to capture and kill Ruth after she murdered Alana and Rowan, who regrettably came at her from the wrong angle.

Josie, who was understandably shaken by the whole experience, went off into the woods to cry, yet, when they found her, there was nothing left but a small smear of blood. She had been murdered, but carefully. Someone had clearly meant to make her simply disappear. There had been no scream, and no sign of a struggle.

The others lay awake that night, too frightened to fall asleep. Yet, come morning, another one had been picked off. Zoe Rose had simply vanished.

Ava, who had not slept all night, had not seen anything. The others had nodded off at some point or another, but Ava had stuck it out till sunrise. Ava was infected with smallpox later in the day, as she had apparently neglected to get her vaccine.

Ayla and Violet were now the only ones left alive, but they were a far cry from proper doctors. Still, they tried their best, even when Violet mysteriously disappeared the next night. Ava inevitably passed, and it was all down to Ayla up until the mysterious reappearance of Sophia, who looked disheveled and acted even more so.

Sophia held a seemingly empty bucket that she refused to part ways with. At night, however, she carefully cleaned it by the fireside before hiding it up in a large tree.

One day, purely by chance, Ayla witnessed a strange figure come out of the woods and replace it with an identical pail. Ayla turned to run - only to find herself facing another masked being, and staggered backwards right into a net. She screamed once before she was sprayed with liquid from a miniscule, spherical bottle, and all at once the world seemed to lift off and crash down. Ayla awoke with the others around her. Well, not all the others. Only the ones who had mysteriously disappeared instead of being claimed by death. Violet, Zoe Rose, Sophia, Josie, Lila, and Kate were the only six that were left of the former fourteen pentagons who had crashed the ship only a week ago.