4 AM

So... Kinda of my first time wriitng anything in another language, since my first language is not English. I really hope you guys enjoe it!
"___" its a place for put your name. Feel welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled faintly as you looked at the screen of your phone, your eyes reading each of the letters written with as much care as you could have. Even though the whole conversation was already a few hours ago, each stretch did yours lips bowed a little more in a smile.

It sounded surreal, and even ridiculous, that you would find someone so sweet, cute, and kind in a simple – or perhaps not so simple, since it required a certain skill – game. But the truth is that this "unknown" boy came to be a little more company than your classmates or relatives you only met during family parties.

Some time ago you began to research and venture more and more in this complex universe of games and, among several that you started and who proved to be boring, ended up finding one called LOLOL. You thought this could be a great hobby and would help you to get rid of all the stress you were going through when you studied for the college. As play games was something you could do in the comfort of your home at night – a time when the street was too dangerous to walk around – the idea sat nice.

The biggest problem was that something that should be a simple "hobby" became basically a necessity, each day you spent a few additional hours in the game to a point that was almost a profession, since you created some extra accounts in the game to improve and sell to people who preferred to pay to invest time in something so simple , sometimes you traded rare items or clothes that you have, it seemed such a fun investment. Your time began to be divided into LOLOL, studies, school, and fun. For many it seemed like a lot to do in just one day, but it was a routine that, being an overactive person, you loved to follow.

Over time, with all the evolution of your character – in which you were proud of both the appearance and damage it caused – and especially with your arrival in the ranking of the top 100 global players you were invited to join an elite guild, which brought together some of the best players and with the highest potential to level up. There were those who, like you, cultivated a special love with LOLOL that had been fun for some time, people who innovated in strategies and skills, who could be good in any situation.

People like Yoosung.

It seemed ridiculous – and dangerous – to pass your personal contact to someone you didn't know personally, had never seen in your life and that all you knew about the person was some information dropped during matches, which there was no way of knowing if they were true or false, and that was like breaking all the security protocols you had heard as a child. However, you couldn't really believe that Yoosung could be a bad person or have bad intentions, at least not according to the way he acted in conversations. Of course – like basically the whole team – he could cross the line a little by suffering a loss or die in the game, always apologizing afterwards; yet, it was not something done by wickedly. It was a risk you didn't want to take at first. All this thought was extinguished when, in the middle of a match, everyone decided to activate their microphones so they could interact better and he really had the voice of a 19-year-old boy who was in his school phase.

"I would never do anything wrong with you! well... Actually, I think I'm scared you're a robot or something, too. Not that I suspect you!"

Finally, after that day, the two ended up exchanging their phone numbers and promised to start a conversation when they were free. The first message was only sent a week later on his initiative, even though during the week they both playedthe several times together and even touched on the subject.