25.6

Alex stands between Hobbs and Dom as they watch Oakes, the man from Shaw's team, be given a wire.
"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow," Hobbs explains as he glances at Dom. "I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout."
"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asks from her spot on the other side of Hobbs as Alex walks over to her brother.
"Well, we weren't invited," Hobbs answers her. .
"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag," Alex announces from where she beside her brother with his computer. Tej had hacked into Interpol's radio. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in."

"I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in," Tej says a few minutes later from his spot at the computer. Alex had walked back over to the others. Alex watches as the officers rush toward the building, she couldn't help but feel as if there was something off about the whole situation. "Wait, Wait, hold up, holdup. Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."
"Shit," Brian says as he turns to face Dom. "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up."
"Brian, take the team," Dom orders as he glances between the team and Brian.
"What about you?" Brian asks him.
"Hobbs, Alex, and I will wait for Shaw," Dom answers him. "Shaw leads to Letty." Brian nods before the team takes off.
"Come on, you son of a bitch," Hobbs says as he stands beside Alex as they watch for any sign of Shaw. Alex, Dom, and Hobbs share a look as they see the columns start to explode before a car drives out of the dust. They race over to their cars before taking off after Owen Shaw.
"There he is," Alex tells Hobbs as they catch up to Owen.
"On it," Hobbs tells her before speeding up and grabbing his walkie. "Toretto, it's on you. Straight ahead, don't lose him."
"Ain't gonna happen," Dom tells him as he chases after Owen Shaw. 

"Dom! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?" Brian asks over the walkie.
"I'm right behind you," Dom answers Brian. They drive into a tunnel as they weave in and out of traffic.
"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left," Alex says over the walkie.
"I got right," Brian tells them.
"Toretto, make that left!" Hobbs orders over the walkie. Dom quickly turns left with Hobbs following after him. Dom and Hobbs chase Owen as he leads them out of the tunnel. Owen crosses between some lighted poles with Dom following right behind him. Owen crosses back over in front of Hobbs, who drives up beside Owen before Hobbs and Dom trap Owen between them with Dom crashing through the lighted poles. A car slams into the side of Dom's car.
"Letty," Dom says as he looks over to see what type of car it is. Dom starts focusing on Letty as Owen follows after her. Hobbs ends up driving up a ramp as Dom follows after Owen and Letty. Owen turns left as Letty turns right with Dom following Letty. Hobbs follows after Owen from the road above him.
"Take the wheel," Hobbs tells Alex as he drives above Owen.
"Be careful!" Alex yells as she takes the wheel while Hobbs climbs out of the car before jumping towards Owen's car. Hobbs lands on the roof of Owen's car. Owen swerves causing Hobbs to roll off before he lands on the ground as he shoots at Owen, who drives off. Alex pulls up beside Hobbs before quickly getting out of the vehicle. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm good," Hobbs reassures her with a smile.