26.6

"All right, lock it up. We got two things," Hobbs orders as everyone walks towards each other, having made it back to the hideout. "First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got street cameras on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid. Lets track that, see where it leads us." Hobbs hands a chip to Tej before continuing. "And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."
"So where are they at?" Dom asks as he looks at Hobbs.
"There are over two dozen of them around Europe," Riley answers him.
"But the list is only good for 96 hours," Hobbs takes over. "Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next it's going to happen within the next four days. They got a window and so do we. We gotta move."
"Hobbs is right," Dom says as he looks at the team. "So let's break this down. You met them. What do we know?"
"We know they have to be running custom engines," Tej says from his spot at the computers. "You heard the flip car going through those gears."
"Sequential transmission," Han adds.
"That didn't sound like a normal engine," Gisele says as she looks over at Dom.
"That was a turbo diesel," Alex states with a smile.
"It sounded like something you hear at Le Mans," Brian adds.
"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?" Tej asks everyone.
"Yeah, hydraulics," Rome answers him.
"Or magnetic suspension," Brian suggests.
"Who not only had access to the components, but can fabricate something like that?" Han asks a big question.
"Maybe a handful of shops in London," Alex answers him.
"Regular tuner shops aren't going to cut it on this one," Dom says as he looks at Brian. "We're going to have to dig deeper than that. Han, Gisele, Roman, you're up. We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw."
"Let's go," Gisele says as she loads a gun.
"I'll help," Riley tells Hobbs before they walk off to leave.
"Parker's, we're gonna need cars without computer chips that can be overridden," Dom orders as he looks over at Tej and Alex. "Make sure they're fast." Brian lets out a chuckle as Tej and Alex nod.
"I got this," Tej tells him.
"I'm already on it, Dom," Hobbs says as he looks at him. "I've contacted R&D at DSS."
"Hobbs," Tej says interrupting him. "I said I got this." Hobbs looks at Tej, shocked causing Alex to smirk.
"This should be interesting," Alex says as she and Brian share a smirk. 

"Man, you really got to loosen up," Tej tells Hobbs as they enter the car sale. "You can't just throw a bunch of factory line Beemers at people and expect..."
"Hey..." Hobbs says defensively as he grabs a brochure. "That car is a hell of a car. You're talking about twin turbo V8, spitting out 560 ponies, son."
"He reads the brochure," Tej taunts as he grabs a glass of champagne. "I'm proud. But with cars, you have to customize. It's all between you and the car you build. It's a bond, it's a commitment."
"It sounds like a marriage," Hobbs retorts with a small smile.
"Yeah, but with cars, when you trade up, they don't take half your shit," Tej says on agreement causing Hobbs to laugh.
"Jesus," Hobbs says as he starts looking through the brochure. "With price tags like this, these cars better be made out of gold." Tej starts looking around at all of the cars. "You ain't thinking about stealing these cars, are you, Parker?" Tej shrugs causing Hobbs to frown before a man walks up to them.
"Kitchen help entrance is towards the back," The man tells them, causing Hobbs to look at him confused.
"Come again?" Hobbs asks him.
"I don't mean any offense, gentlemen, but you couldn't possibly afford the cars in this auction," The man explains before looking at Tej. "Substantial lack of gaudy jewelry, no entourage, no honeys. Clearly you're not a 'baller'." The man then turns to Hobbs. "And you. Hmm. Shoes, shirt, trousers. Functional. And your posture, too rigid, no swagger. My guess is military. Take home of 50,000 a year. That's U.S. Which is not enough to be playing here. So, if you're not kitchen help, then you must be in the wrong place. But please, do finish your champagne." Alex holds back a laugh as she walks over to the three men.

"Hello, boys," Alex says as she stands beside Hobbs with a smirk on her face. Hobbs can feel his jaw drop at the sight of her in a dress.
"Ah, Miss Parker," The man says with a kind smile. "I'm sorry if their presence is a bother to you. I was just asking them to leave."
"Hmm...I see," Alex says with a sly smirk before she takes a sip of her champagne. "Now why would I be bothered by my boyfriend and my brother?" Alex slips her arm through Hobbs' as the man looks at her in shock.
"I'm terribly sorry, Miss Parker," The man starts to ramble. "I... I... I had no idea."
"Of course not," Alex says with her smirk never leaving. "I guess it's best to never judge a person by their looks."
"Y... yes, Miss Parker," The man says before looking between Hobbs and Tej. "I'm terribly sorry. Enjoy your time." The man quickly walks off as Alex lets go of Hobbs' arm, turning to face the men.
"Oh, he needs to be taught a lesson," Tej says as he points in the direction the man had walked off to.
"Definitely," Alex says in agreement with a smirk.
"Like I said, you ain't stealing these cars," Hobbs says as he looks at Tej.
"I got this," Tej says as Alex smirks.

Alex drives the white Mustang into the hideout before walking over to Hobbs and Tej.
"So this is how you 'got this'? By buying all of his cars?" Hobbs questions Tej.
"What good is having millions of dollars in the bank if you don't spend any of it?" Alex asks him with a smirk. "But don't worry about that. Watch this." The man then walks over to them.
"Mr. Parker and Miss Parker, again, can I just express our gratitude and say how much we appreciate your business. If there's ever anything else you need, you just have to ask," The man explains causing Alex to smirk.
"Anything?" Alex asks him.
"Mmm-hmm," The man says in agreement.
"Now that you mention it, my swaggerless friend here, he really likes the shirt you have on," Tej says causing Alex to hold back a laugh as the man looks at him confused.
"This shirt?" The man asks.
"That shirt," Tej answers him.
"I'm not entirely sure that this shirt would fit your friend," The man says with a chuckle.
"It will fit," Hobbs tells him.
"He needs a shirt that's a little less..." Tej starts.
"Functional," Hobbs finishes for him.
"That's it functional," Tej says in agreement.
"Okay," The man begrudgingly says before taking off his jacket.
"I'll hold that," Alex tells him.
"Come on, man, time is money," Tej tells the man as he fumbles with the buttons of his vest.
"Yes, doing my best," The man says before sliding the shirt over his head.
"Damn, You need some hedge clippers for that shit," Tej says as Alex tries not to gag from the sight of all of his chest hair.
"Well, if that will be all..." The man starts as he holds out the shirt.
"And the pants, too," Hobbs says after handing the man his jacket.
"Right," The man says causing Alex to hold back a laugh.
"While you're at it, let me get that watch," Tej adds. "I like that watch."
"This is for you," The man says as he hands Hobbs the pants as Alex holds back a laugh at the sight of his pink underwear. "And this is for you."
"Thank you," Tej says as he takes the watch.
"Good day, gentlemen. Miss Parker," The man says before walking away. Alex lets out a laugh as Tej shows off his new watch. Tej walks away before Hobbs throws the clothes in the trash. Hobbs turns around to find Alex looking out the window as she plays with the locket around her neck.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Alex asks as she looks out at the city, having heard Hobbs approach her.
"Yes, you are," Hobbs says as he stares at her. Alex turns to him with a small smile then she leans up before pressing a kiss on Hobbs' cheek before walking away. Hobbs looks after her in shock.