27.6

"What the hell happened?" Brian asks as Rome, Riley, Han, and Gisele slowly walk back in.
"We met Dom's girlfriend," Riley answers as she walks over to Hobbs. "She's lovely."
"Are you all right?" Hobbs asks her.
"Yeah," Riley answers him.
"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me," Hobbs says as he turns to Tej.
"I just went through all of it," Tej answers him. "Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."
"That's a hell of a coincidence," Alex says as she crosses her arms in front of her chest.
"All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Lets roll," Hobbs tells her and Riley before they leave.

"He's ready to see you now. Right this way," A woman tells Hobbs and Riley before leading them into a room.
"Thank you for seeing us. We won't take up much of your time," Hobbs tells the man, who stands to greet them. "Our men were attacked earlier today. We're going to need to see all cameras in and around Waterloo Station."
"Will somebody tell Captain America here that requires clearance?" The man asks the other people in the room. Riley then hands him a paper for clearance. "Terry, bring up cameras 58 through 62, earlier today." The man hands the paper back to Riley before the screens behind him start going black.
"They've been down for maintenance all morning," Terry tells him.
"Sorry," The man tells them with a shrug.
"Okay. Well we appreciate your help. Thank you," Hobbs says before shaking the man's hand. Hobbs stops shaking his hand as he grips it tighter causing the knuckles to pop. "You know what I find very interesting is Interpol was attacked recently as well. Those cameras were down, too. Didn't catch a thing. Nothing. Now, that means either your maintenance schedule lined up perfectly with their escape route or it's someone here that's working with them. And that's just ridiculous. Because there ain't no way in hell that anybody here would be working for them. Particularly you, ain't that right?"
"No, no, that's ridiculous," The man strains out because of the pain.
"That is ridiculous," Hobbs agrees. "I'm going to need direct access to your live feed citywide. And I also strongly suggest that you put a hold on any more maintenance."
"Yeah, of course," The man agrees.
"We appreciate your help. Thank you so much," Hobbs says before letting go of the man's hand and leaving.

"Big Brother's about to go live," Tej says as he syncs with the CCTV's cameras before he, Alex, and Riley look at all of the screens. "Damn, you can't flick a booger in London without somebody noticing." Rome then sneaks up behind before picking up the harpoon gun that Han had brought back. "Hey! Don't touch that. That's nothing to play with, man."
"What's the problem?" Rome asks as Tej walks over to him.
"That's high tensile titanium cable," Alex answers him, causing Hobbs to look at her impressed.
"What does that mean?" Rome asks her.
"That's what they use to anchor buildings and hold up bridges, stuff you know nothing about!" Tej explains before taking the gun from him. "See, now, their version, it works cool, but mine, masterpiece. See, I reversed the gears, torqued the motor, and added this tank to the back." Tej removes a cover to reveal a NOS tank.
"That makes it even sweeter," Rome says as he takes the gun back from Tej.
"It's not dummy proof," Tej tells Rome.
"Man, I've been known to handle big guns. Relax," Rome argues with Tej.
"You've been known to handle that big ass head," Tej retorts causing Alex to laugh as Han walks over to Dom.
"Hey, Dom," Han says as Dom walks over to him. "I did some checking, asked around, got the location of a street race tonight."
"Oh, shit," Alex says as Rome accidentally shoots the the gun causing the harpoon to stick in the wall between Dom and Han, who turn to glare at him as he shoves the gun into Tej's hands. Tej points at Rome, who starts looking around as if it wasn't him while Alex laughs at them.