28.6

"Alex, Shaw's leaving Battersea, heading southeast. Have Tej track him on his live feed, go," Hobbs says over the phone as he starts heading down to Dom. "You know what would have happened if I didn't put that tracker in your car?"
"This one?" Dom says as he holds it up to him. They laugh as Hobbs takes the tracker from him.
"You know, this just got me one step closer to Shaw," Hobbs says. "For what it's worth, Toretto, I hope it gets you closer to what you want, too."

"Tej, Alex, talk to me, what have we got?" Hobbs asks as he and Riley stand in front of a screen.
"We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom," Alex starts explaining.
"But this guy's smart, so we could only track him so far. He seems to know all the city's blind spots," Tej takes over. "See, we lost him somewhere in here, which means he could be anywhere, within that half a mile radius. Maybe if we cross reference phone records, leases..."
"No, this has got Shaw's name written all over it," Riley says causing Alex to look at her suspiciously. "We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains."
"Bad ass and brains," Hobbs says causing Alex to frown as she feels a small flare of jealousy. "Woman, you keep that up, I'm going to be out of a job. All right, lets go nail that son of a bitch."

Hobbs and Riley bust into Owen's hideout with guns at the ready, only to find it empty.
"They're long gone," Riley says as she holsters her gun. "There's nothing here."
"There's never nothing," Hobbs says as he squats done, shining his flashlight at the ground to find some paint. "There's always something."

The contact 'Samoan Thor' pops up on Tej's phone causing Alex to laugh before she hands it to her brother. Her smile lightly fades as she starts missing someone close to her.
"Yo, it's Hobbs," Tej says getting everyone's attention.
"What have you got, Parker? Give me something good," Hobbs asks him.
"Yeah, That paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal, low-IR coating," Tej explains to him.
"Military," Alex states.
"Exactly," Tej says in agreement. "We got a list of bases around Europe that uses this paint type and those specific colors."
"All right lets cross reference that with all of Shaw's military targets," Hobbs orders. "I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match."
"Bingo," Tej says after typing on the computer. "It's a NATO base in Spain."
"That puts Shaw in a different country," Dom says as he looks at the team. "That means he's got an eight hour lead on us."
"We gotta move now. Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally," Hobbs explains as the team gathers around the phone. "Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys and girl. I'll see you en España."

SPAIN

"Alex, I hate to ask you stay out of this but can you go make sure that Mia is safe," Brian says as he walks over to her.
"Of course," Alex answers him with a smile even though she does have a bad feeling.

Alex arrives at Mia's house before Elena answers the door.
"Is everything okay?" Elena asks her.
"Yeah, I guess so," Alex says with a sigh. "Brian asked me to check in and I just had a bad feeling, I guess it's nothing."
"Alex," Mia says with a smile as she sees her. "Is everything okay?"
"Yes, the team is fine. They are on their way to Spain, so I thought I would check on you two," Alex explains to her.
"We're about to take Jack out to get some fresh air, do you want to join?" Mia asks her.
"Sure," Alex agrees since the bad feeling is still there. Mia, Alex, and Elena are walking outside as Mia holds Jack. As they walk around front they see a black rover driving up the driveway.
"Go!" Alex orders Mia as she and Elena grab their guns. Alex shakes her head having known she was right about the bad feeling. Mia starts running to the back of the house with Elena and Alex behind her. Elena jumps down from the wall before Mia passes Jack down to her. Alex then hears Vegh and Klaus coming. "Come on."
"Go," Alex tells Elena and Mia.
"No!" Elena tries before Alex takes off running back towards the house. Vegh chases Alex through the house before Alex runs into Klaus, who grabs her, causing her to drop her gun. Vegh points a gun at Mia, who had followed Alex inside.

"I can't believe they stole a 70 ton tank for a three ounce computer chip," The Commander says as he, Hobbs, and Riley look at the chip.
"That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than 1,000 of those tanks," Hobbs tells him.
"What about her?" The Commander asks as he sees Letty sitting on the stairs.
"Not her," Dom states as he and Brian start walking over.
"She was working with Shaw," The Commander argues with him.
"Was, but she's always been one of us," Dom tells him.
"Let's give them a minute," Hobbs says to The Commander, who quickly walks away before Hobbs and Riley walk away. "Let's go process Shaw and his crew. I've never looked more forward to filling out paperwork in my life." To say Hobbs is worried about Alex is an understatement because no one has heard from her since they landed in Spain. They walk into Owen's cell as he looks up at them with a smirk.

"Hey, Toretto!" Hobbs yells as he escorts Owen and his crew into the room. "You need to hear this." Dom stands in front of Hobbs and Owen before the team stands behind him.
"You guys really think you've won," Owen says as he looks around at the team. "The code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." Owen then stares at Dom. "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have. Maybe you should call Mia and Alexandra." Brian glances at Dom worriedly before grabbing his cellphone. Hobbs keeps his face neutral as Tej pulls out his cellphone.
"Mia?" Brian asks once the phone is answered while Tej asks "Alex?"
"Brian!" Mia yells as a phone is raised towards her.
"Tej!" Alex yells as another phone is raised towards her. The yells of both girls being heard through both phones. Brian quickly runs forward before punching Owen in the face. The Commander quickly grabs Owen as Rome pulls Brian back with Tej's help. Owen spits out blood before he chuckles.
"So, this is how it's gonna go down," Owen says as he looks from Hobbs to Dom. "You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow."
"You must be joking," The Commander states as he glares at Owen.
"Look at his face," Owen says as he steps in front of Dom. "Ask him if I'm joking. Or him." Owen glances at Hobbs.
"Two hostages do not outweigh the threat to millions," The Commander argues as he walks over to them. "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." Hobbs quickly pulls out his gun before pointing it at The Commander's head. The soldiers quickly raise their guns as Dom motions for the team not to pull theirs.
"It changes everything," Hobbs tells the Commander with a glare. He is not going to let anything happen to Alex. "You tell your men to stand down."
"Stand down," The Commander orders.
"Dom," Hobbs says before looking at him. "I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like 'amnesty' and 'pardon' walk out with him."
"Those words went out the day we were born," Dom tells him as he turns to glare at Owen. Hobbs motions for Riley to uncuff Shaw's team. Owen starts walking away before he turns back to them.
"Coming, babe?" Owen asks causing a few people to look at Letty.
"Of course," Riley says with a smile causing Hobbs to glare at her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."
"Like I said," Owen says as Riley grabs his hand. "You were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girls are dead." Owen and his team walk out as Hobbs glares after them.