Someone flirts with Zardy, and you have a bone to pick with them

(this is gonna be kinda short so uuuuh)
(also slight nsfw warning and strong language)
----------
You and Zardy decide to go to a party that one of your friends, Dalia, was hosting.
As you were at the party, you were drinking but not enough to get drunk.

Zardy didn't want any parts of the drinking, obviously because he's a scarecrow, he can't drink.

Until a girl came up to him and rubbed her hands through his body. Zardy flenched and slightly pushed her away from him.
"What do you think you're doing?"
The girl seductively rolled her eyes and giggled.
"Oh silly, i'm trying to flirt with you!"
Zardy gave the girl a disgusted look, he knew that she was drunk due to her movements.
"Well, I have a girlfriend already, so fuck off."
He turned around, but this didn't make her move an inch, she kept touching on him and whispering dirty things on the side of his face, since he doesn't have ears.

Before Zardy could do something back to her, you came in, to beat this girls ass.
"OH SHIT THERES A FIGHT!" Some man yelled out.
The fight lasted for 4 minutes before you decide to call it quits, you obviously won because she was a weak ass hoe and girls like that can't fight lol.

Zardy had to drag you out of the club and you were still screaming at her.
"_____, calm down, now."
Of course since your man told you to, you calmed down.
"What, so you're defending her? You probably liked it didn't you."
"What, Pumpkin, no, of course I didn't, hell if anything, I was gonna beat her ass myself, might've taken her body for the fertilizer if I had to."
You smiled.
"Aight then lets go home."

------------

(this is lowkey cringy asf but i liked this idea so why not lol)