0.59*

“ Hayoon, my love? Do you pay attention on what I'm saying just now? Stop playing with Oliver, he's sleeping. ” Heeseung pulled her wrist to catch her attention.

“ What? ” she asked.

Hayoon didn't pay any attention on Heeseung because she busy stroking Oliver's head. The cat is too cute until Hayoon can't take her eyes off and ignoring Heeseung. Her boyfriend was complaining about his class this morning but yeah, Hyaoon didn't pay attention.

“ Really? Now Oliver is your boyfriend and I'm your cat? Love, I'm telling about my class this morning! Mr Jung was too annoying! ” he said and Hayoon laughed.

“ Everybody knows how annoying that old man can be! I already listened to what you wanna say and now lemme pat my son head. ”  she pushed his hand and continued with patting the cat head.

Heeseung folded his arms and pouted. He can't believe that Hayoon completely ignored him over a cat! He lay on the bed next to Hayoon and hugged her waist then pulled her closer. He wanted to cuddle with her right now.

“ Hee? I want to play with— ”

“ He is sleeping, baby. How about you pay attention on your boyfriend before I kiss you? You know I can't stop once I start it? ”

She hit his chest and hides her blushing face behind her palm. Heeseung just laughed when he saw that and stroked her head.

“ Our baby is sleeping so we need to sleep too. Close your eyes and let's sleep, baby. ”

“ Alright, Mr Lee! ”

+ how make a perfect but simple ending?