The Deal(A Tangled the Series and Gravity Falls crossover)

I assume if your reading this you watched both shows and if not I'm sorry, also Varian is the main charater...sorry.

Timelines:

After Queen for a Day but Before Varian returned
Stan is trying to save his brother still

Varian looked up at his father in distress. He tried making every formula he could, but to no avail. He was stressed now. He was angry at the princess, but he had pushed his anger aside to free his father. He would have a chat with her when necessary. Every failure made him more stressed and with every new try he put more pressure on himself. He got angrier at himself with every failure. He often yelled at himself out loud in anger. He got little sleep and only ate when Ruddiger forced him.

One night, he had another usual failure. He banged his fists on the table, screaming "No! No! NO!! This is USELESS!! You can do better, so do it Varian!". Ruddiger got scared at Varian's outbursts. He grabbed a vial and ran outside, forcing Varian to follow him. Varian had not seen daylight in forever.

After finally getting the vial back, he sat against a tree, to write down his next formula to free his father. He occasionally glanced at the sky. It felt a bit nice and relaxing for him to get outside. But whenever he started to relax a bit, he would remind himself of what he had to do, and continued writing in his book, furiously. Suddenly he heard something fall. He looked up from his book, but saw nothing. He stood up to find where it came from, when all of a sudden, everything turned gray. Varian looked around and heard a whisper.He grabbed a green vial from his pocket.

"Who are you! I'm warning you, I have alchemy and I'm...85% sure that this works! I'm not afraid to use it!"

Suddenly he saw the yellow triangle with one eye. Bill told him to relax, before of course, Varian screamed in terror and threw the bottle at Bill, which only exploded.

"Woah, aren't you a scared one. Eh don't worry kid. I'm not here to kill you!"

"Who are you!"

"Just call me a friend!Ah, who am I kidding. Names Bill Cipher! I'm actually here to help with your little...experiment!"

"I don't need help from anyone! Especially not from a yellow one eye triangle!"

"Oh Varian-"

"How do you know my name!"

"I know a lot of things Varian. I actually admire you. You're young, smart, passionate, and dedicated. Bit recently...I noticed some little...cracks, if you want to call it that!"

"What are you getting at..."

"Listen kid, I can free your father, all I need is a physical form, and a favor."

"A favor?"

"We'll work out the details later kid, so, what do you say?"

Varian thought for a moment, while Bill reached his hand to make a deal. He was desperate, but what would this cost him. Bill's hand was on blue fire for crying out loud! And usually when someone says "We'll work out the details later" it means nothing but trouble. But..he was desperate. He needed his father back. So he reluctantly reached his hand out to shake Bill's.

"It's a deal...Cipher.."

"Excellent!"

The two shook hands.

"Hey, wanna see my impression of you in about 2 seconds!"

"Wha-"

Bill then proceeded to pretend he was waking up from a bad dream. Pretty soon, Varian opened his eyes, to find himself back at the tree. Maybe it was all a bad dream? He looked around, until he saw the triangle yet again in front of him.