Part 1

On a normal day, Jackson was sitting on his room reading some books about history. For him it seemed interesting..... but for others it would seem BORING. Some kids would call him a nerd for reading, but he doesn't eventually cares about it. He just ignore them and continue reading, but it would sometimes hurt him........
Because they would come too far for not just calling him a nerd. Others would steal his book and throw it in the garbage. Others would torn it into pieces. It was really hard for him to communicate with others.

The next day, Jackson went to the book store. He found nothing that is part of his liking.... But this one book really caught his attention. He got it and brought it home. When he got home, it felt strange.... His parents was not there and it was really quiet. He basically just think that his parents got groceries for dinner and went to his room. When he opened the book.... He was quite shock to see that, the book was still from the 30's.
Jackson: Whoa, this book.... Is really really old.

Jackson was impressed by the book and the title named "The History and Fantacy World". The one who wrote the book was "Alivine Humberge".
Jackson: "Alivine Humberge?" .Huh, staggering man.

He started reading half way..... Then he took a minute break to rest.
Jackson: whoo... Let me get some rest this book... Is just so tedious. Gosh... You know what, I'm hungry. Let's get some food.

After taking a break and eating some food. He continued to read the book.(btw, it took 4hours of his time to read half of it, so that means it's really long.... Like your step bro's *beep*😃👍).

*Ehem.. Sorry about that. His parents didn't came back at all. But he didn't care... (What a rude kid).  He continues to read the book on the next day. When the next day came he got up, got his book then went outside to continue reading it.

His parents was at home and still asleep in bed.
He went to the park. He finished the book around 9:00 AM....
At the very last page of the book it says... "Inside a trap.

Then a strange light came out on the last page of the book. And it sucked him up... When he woke up.... He was tied from head to toe. And saw some human shaped shadow.... Who could it be?

To be continued...