Do it

Ha ha you should see my face rn but don't worry I got the angst fluff and everything else covered. Stay safe! Enjoy~
__________________________________

"How could you loose them?" There was a villainous voice coming from a bed like place.

"Don't sweat it like a big deal uncle, it's just that child from 1A. He came out of nowhere." Augustus replied biting into an apple and pushing his hair out of his face.

There was a groan, from Kai Chisaki. The underground leader of the Shie Hassaiki still lurking.

"Thats exactly what I mean, a mere child. If I had my arms I would punch you so easily right now. I don't care if you're my nephew." He spoke with oozing annoyance at his ignorant blood member.

There was a crunch of another apple. "But the fact is you don't so you can't. And do you have any other snacks besides apples? What are you a horse?" Oralie spoke up, waltzing over to sit by her Uncle.

His limbs decayed off by a former villain, being left with snitches and bandages.

Chisaki groaned. "What are you a rat? Eating everything you see." He rolled his golden eyes, matching with the 'twins'.

Augustus went up to his uncle, showing him to Tourette of flashing golden and yellow on his arm. It soon formed on Oralies arm, matching with her brothers.

"Uncle, Y/n's aura is doing haywire." Augustus smirked to himself, the chills from mixed emotions of all kind digging into his pale skin.

"I-it may be a sign to start a fresh new with her." Oralie smiled like a maniac seeing her fingertips flash choke down.

Chisaki watched his niece and nephew intently as they looked up at him for an answer, still having tricks up his sleeve.

"Good, neither of your jobs are finished you hear? This only gives us a second chance, in sake of all the future heroes." His eyes drifted to the newspaper pieces collected.

In which they thought all villains were finished.

These three, their eyes smoldered with an immoral golden yellow.

________________

The doctors appointment was officially over, you had wished the results were different.

Your expressions hung down until you closed the door of Shoto's car, a real waterfall of tears broke.

The only thing that sounded in the car was the tires on the road outside and your quiet sniffles with coughs at parts.

"Um daddy?" Eri's voice quivered with her own watery eyes.

Shoto was surprised he could still see the road clearly, his own tears streaming down. "W-what is it princess?" Shoto's throat hurt pushing the tears back inside.

"A-are mommy and the baby-" "Mommy doesn't wanna talk right now. The baby is- p-please don't bring it up anymore." Shoto stopped her, knowing you both had to say something eventually.

Shoto looked over at you, seeing your pained face in the window with endless tears streaming down onto your lap, the water drops could've been a puddle already.

Your hair was a raggedy mess, the way you pulled it with stress making strands stick out in places. Your eyes were pumped out from the amount of times you cried.

"I-I just- I don't want to believe this." Your words were shaky as your lips trembled into sniffles again.

"I know Y/n, I-I'm so sorry." Shoto looked at his mirror up front, seeing Eri with droopy eyes and a falling face.