31

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

July 13th, 2021: 9 a.m.

July 13th, 2021

Dear Diary,

Hey y'all it's Tuesday and I've been in the bed since the 10th because Giovanni been fucked my ass up fr.

My ass was really wildin'  the other day and his ass cleared that shit right the fuck up fucked my ass for hours and was not letting up I can't even remember how many times I came or tell y'all how many tears I cried because the dick was feeling too good.

Right now he's in between my legs talking to baby B like he does every morning after he drops the kids off to daycare and feed me.

I swear I have the best fiancé/husband him loves me so much and I love him and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him he's just so uggh, just so perfect it makes me wanna cry because how did I get so lucky with him.

Welp he talking to me now, until next time.

Love, Noelle.

"What you writing about booty" he asked smiling.

"You and what's been going on" I said then I put my diary and pen inside my drawer and closed it.

"What about me I wanna know" he asked then he kissed my belly.

"Mind yo business" I said smiling then I rubbed my belly.

"Yo business is my business, but yo belly poking girl" he said cheesing.

"I know it's so cute" I said cheesing.

"Something's wrong talk to me pookie" I said rubbing his head.

"The dinner booty I don't want them to stress you out because you pregnant" he said putting both of his hands on belly.

"I'm not gonna let them stress me pookie and you better not let them stress you as long as we got each other we can get through anything, remember" I said causing him to smile.

"I remember, but come on we gotta go pick out our paints and shit for the shops" he said smiling.

"Eat my pussy first" I said sticking my tongue out.

"I thought you'd never ask" he said then he pushed my panties to the side.

"Fuck" I moaned softly then I laid back on the bed when I felt his tongue go through my folds.