34.7

"Yeah, I'm good," Rome says to himself as he nods his head. "From the streets. You know what I'm saying? It's nothing." A little turbulence shakes the plane that is holding the team's cars that they are each currently in.
"Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej asks over the walkie.
"No," Rome answers him quickly.
"Yeah, you are," Alex argues with him.
"I said no," Rome argues back.
"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings," Tej explains to him as he teases him. "If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Brian, Alex, and Letty laugh.
"As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment," Alex says as she teases him.
"Yo, can you just chill out, girl?" Rome asks her causing Alex, Tej, and Brian to laugh.
"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves," Mr. Nobody says over the comms from the base. "So let's just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?"
"Don't I always?" Dom asks him causing Brian and Alex to smile.
"I'll tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona," Mr. Nobody proposes.
"You'd be doing yourself a favor, there," Dom tells him with a smile.
"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Rome asks the team.
"Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it," Alex answers him with a smile.
"No, this was not my plan," Rome argues with her. An alarm goes off before the cargo hold begins to open.
"Oh, yeah, Here we go. Game time," Brian says excitedly before everyone starts their vehicle.
"Roman, you need some fresh air?" Tej asks him jokingly while Rome starts to pray. "Because you about to get a whole lot of it."
"Okay, Here we go!" Dom announces before reversing out of the plane.
"Just when you didn't think it could get any better, huh?" Alex asks excitedly before Brian reverses out of the plane.
"Oh, shit!" Brian yells as they fall. Letty reverses out of the plane followed by Tej. "Whoo! Now we're moving." Brian then picks up his walkie. "Everybody good? Everybody make it out?"
"You just need to tell them that this is not for you!" Rome tells himself. "This is not your mission!"
"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, Come on," Brian says over the walkie.
"I can't do it," Rome answers him.
"The hell you can't!" Alex argues with him. "Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!"
"Look, I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying," Rome explains to her, causing Alex to roll her eyes.
"Now isn't the time!" Brian argues with him.
"I'ma stay up here with the pilot," Rome tells him. "We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here!"
"You're running out of time!" Letty informs him. "The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!"
"Tej!" Dom orders.
"I'm already on it," Tej tells him.
"Hey, man, listen," Rome says with a sigh. "I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? I'ma go ahead and stay up here."
"No, brother," Tej tells him causing Alex to smile. "I'm sorry to let you down."
"What?" Rome asks him as Tej pushes a button that ejects Rome's parachute. "What do you mean you're..." Rome hits his brakes as the car starts to roll towards the door. "Tej! What are you doing?" Rome's car is pulled out of the plane. "Oh, shit! Tej! I hate you, Tej!"
"Get ready!" Brian orders everyone. "Ground's coming fast!" Dom, Brian, Letty, and Tej release their parachutes. As they get close to the ground they release from the parachutes.
"Touchdown, baby!" Alex says excitedly over the walkie.
"Car check. Call it in," Dom orders.
"Check," Letty says.
"Check," Tej says.
"I'm good. Lets do this," Brian says in agreement.
"Hello? Please, man. Get me out of here, somebody!" Rome begs them as he still floats in the air. "No! The trees!"
"Ah, shit," Brian says as he notices Rome.
"Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you," Dom tells him.
"This is not the plan!" Rome yells.

CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS, AZERBAIJAN

"All right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom," Mr. Nobody explains as the team nears the motorcade. "You miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good."
"That ain't gonna happen," Dom tells him.
"I'll see you at the pickup," Mr. Nobody states.
"Ramsey will be in the bus," Alex says as they get behind the motorcade.
"Then lets do this," Letty says eagerly. The trunks of the back two vehicles open before people start shooting at the team causing Dom and Brian to swerve out of the way.
"Tej, shield!" Dom orders over the walkie.
"I'm on my way," Tej tells him before driving in front of Letty, Brian, and Dom.
"All right, formation," Dom orders before he, Letty, and Brian line up behind Tej.
"Bulletproof, baby," Tej says as the bullets bounce off of his vehicle. "Can't touch this."
"Punch it!" Dom orders before they all speed up driving into the backs of each other's cars. Tej drives into the back four vehicles causing them to crash.
"Strike! Ha-ha!" Tej cheers before he and Brian drive on either side of the bus. Brian and Tej each shoot a bomb into the side of the bus.
"No!" Alex says as the side of the bus opens before three guns eject out of either side. Tej quickly rolls up his window as he sees the guns. "Get out of the way!" Brian and Alex are hammered with gunfire while Tej drives off road.
"Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons!" Tej complains as he tries to avoid being hit. "Armor piercing rounds!" Brian and Tej get back on the road behind Letty and Dom, who fix their guns out their sunroofs.
"Hook em up," Dom tells her before they fire their guns hooking into the back of the bus. "Brian, Tej, blow it!" Tej and Brian blow the bombs. "Lock it up." Dom and Letty hit their brakes causing the back of the bus to come off, hitting a car that had caught up to them. "Brian, Alex, you're up." Brian and Alex shove the windshield out of the way before climbing onto the hood of the car while Tej gets behind them. Tej speeds up bumping into the back of Brian's car, pushing it towards the bus.
"Little closer, Tej!" Brian tells him before Tej speeds up. Tej pushes Brian's car into the back of the bus as Brian jumps into the bus landing on a guard. Brian and the guard start fighting as Alex jumps into the bus. Tej backs up causing Brian's car to crash before Brian slings the guard out of the bus. Brian takes down two more guards before shooting two guards. Alex makes her way to the cell before shooting the lock off. Alex pulls the hood off of the person inside to reveal a woman.
"Ramsey?" Brian asks confused as he stands beside Alex.
"Stay away from me! Stay back! Don't you touch me!" Ramsey yells at him.
"My name's Alex and that's Brian. We're gonna get you out of here but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right?" Alex explains to her as Brian pulls a knife out of his pocket.
"I'm gonna cut those things off of you," Brian says before he cuts her cuffs off. A car and truck catch up to the others causing them to dodge as they are fired at.

"Come on, closer!" Brian yells at Dom as he, Alex, and Ramsey reach the back of the bus. Dom speeds up getting right behind the bus. "You're gonna have to jump."
"No! No! No!" Ramsey argues with Brian.
"We don't have time! Come on!" Brian tells her. "We gotta get out of here. Come on."
"I'm not jumping!" Ramsey yells at him.
"Look at me! Look at me!" Alex orders her as she turns Ramsey to face her. "You don't jump, we're gonna die. Okay?" Ramsey calms down and gives a small nod. "You're jumping! Come on. One. Two!" Brian slings Ramsey onto the hood of Dom's car.

"Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching," Sheppard announces to Mr. Nobody.