A bored Zombie & Jealous Doll [Comoleted]

A friday night means you can have fun with your friends doing all the plans you agreed on from last week. But here you are laying down on your bed with your beloved boyfriend tightly hugging you from behind. Or at least as he thinks. Tightly hugging you.

"Doll help me. I'm bored. I survived many injuries but I dont think I can survive this boredom anymore"

Hanma asked for help in a serious tone as if he is really dying from boredom. This man can't stand this feeling and will annoy the hell out of you to entertain himself. Yet, you aren't in the mood for bored Hanma right now.

"You decided to comeback home early after work when you could have fun with the guys and comeback tomorrow. Of course you will be bored with me."

For some reasons he wasn't sure why he felt like you sounded angry. Is it because he usually doesn't spend friday nights with you ? Or because he is trapping you between his long limps and literally preventing you from going anywhere, not even with your girlfreinds and making you cancel all your plans with them ? He gotta find out.

"They are no fun but you are an exception"

He said while rubbing circles on your stmach, trying to sooth your hiden and bulding anger.

"I am no fun too if you barely spend these nights with me, right?"

His circling motions with his big hand stopped upon hearing your replay. You are definitly angry and he doesn't like it.

"There is an explaination"

"They were mostly gangs meetings. You ended up drinking and lost track of time. Thats why you aren't home until saturday morning. I know all of that."

How can he replay to that ? He has been telling you the same excuse for a long time but he can't tell you the exact truth, can he ?

"I already know the truth too, idiot"

Well, that was a little bit suprising considering how much he tried to hide many details related to gang stuff from you. But there is nothing can be done as these things get to be known in a matter of time.

"I didn't lie though"

Just because he didn't tell you the complete truth that doesn't mean he lied about what he says every week and everytime. You moved his hand away from you to free yourself from his 'trap hug' and properly sat down starring at the bedsheet , and he followed you to sit as well as he can sense the seriousness surrdounding you, waiting for the truth you said you know.

"I can't be as fun as those girls in the club. There is no way I can be in the same level as them and I .... "

His laugh intrupted you. Is he having fun seeing you jealous like this ?! You finally looked at him to throw some fists but he was quick to hold gentally your hands while he is still laughing.

Out of frustration, you tried to even hit him with your head but due to your height difference, your head perefectly land into his chest and he didn't waste a second from hugging you again.

"You are Hanma's girl. Of course you aren't in the same level as some club whores"

You really weren't in the mode for his sweet talk so you tried to get away from him but obviously there is no escape from an embrace from a giant human like him.

"Sorry doll, but thats not the truth."

He finally let you go from his hug to look into your eyes

"I don wanna say much but they are literally gang stuff, you already should have an idea about what I mean"

Yes you know but ...

"So you better to not think of stupid shit like that again. 'kay doll ?!"

You couldn't help but to bite down your lower lip despite his serious and honest answer.

"No. Its not okay at all. You still have meetings at the clubs and can see these girls who will make a show. Dont usually men enjoy these kind of things too ?"

You said in frustration but somehow you regret your last sentence after you saw his smirk.

"Well, if that's the problem then I can bring the whole damn club here if it will make you feel better"

Being with Hanma means at least being flustered once a day and this is just the start.

"Those girls are half clothed but you can do it naked and give me a better show. I will be all yours for the rest of the night and you can entertain me with a special performance"

You couldn't replay as blood rushed to your face turning you red and that for sure didn't go unnoticed by Hanma who gentlly hold both your cheeks between his hand sqeezing your face.

"I will redesgin the room and add a pole .. where do you want it ?"

You didn't mean it but it was a spontaneous reaction from your embaressment as you tried to hit me again on his chest, and he let you take your frustration out as he laughs. You couldn't really help but to smile at his melodic laugh, at least he doesnt seem dying from boredom anymore and somehow you felt better that he would rather have a special show from you than a bored show at the club.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mero 🖤 Feedbacks are appreciated.