Chapter I:The Blankness,the 'Visitors', and Rengoku-san 😭😭😭

When Shisui first arrived,he had been very confused,because he knew he was supposed to be dying a watery grave...

Until a voice answered on why he was there,and he, was indeed dead already--which then proceeded to him being given a role/job on that eternal blankness.

There were other people as well,but none stayed behind like him.

Shisui had then spent years roaming around the eternal blankness of this space that seemed to stretch on and on.

So far,he was the only one who actually bothered to really stay here:the other 'dead' people who would come now and then usually left,after a short period of spending time here.

Sometimes,if he was being persistent enough with yelling at the....blankness--someone would hear him and somehow reply to him:the genders of those voices that replied to him vary in age.

(Although the people who pop in now and then would give him strange looks and wondered why he was even wasting his time away in this maddening blankness,when he could have just chosen to leave.)

If he was bored enough,he would just watch endless worlds,timelines,or other universe in a large screen that appears if he wishes it to:unfortunately,he couldn't visit any of those worldlines as he is supposed to be dead.

...Yes,even if he was filled with frustration and anxiety when he saw the Fourth Great Shinobi War start,he couldn't do anything but watch through the screen....even if he wanted to look away,that would be dishonorable because it would be like he was refusing the noble struggles of his fellow shinobi and their alliance.

Other than that,there really isn't anything to do,especially if you're all alone in the blank space....perhaps moping was all he could do.

He half expected Itachi to appear in the same blankness,actually--because dead people usually arrived here.There was this frequent young brunet who visited here from time to time,before popping out of existence....honestly,that confused him at first.

And then,a pale ravenet kid of around 6 years old with a hook like nose appeared from time to time--he stopped coming back when he reached his twenties.

There was also that beautiful red-headed and emerald green-eyed woman who asked the 'blankness'{yep,he was officially naming it}if she could stay and watch over her son:but apparently,she wasn't allowed because she wasn't actually 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 yet and her real body was somewhere else.

That led to her being guided to a door that popped out of nowhere:her husband entered the door next to it as they said their tearful goodbye's to each other,before the doors disappeared.

Shisui has shrugged on that:while it was the first time that such a situation happened,it never occured again and he didn't pursue it any longer.

After that,a child(Goodness!Why were children also appearing here?!)around the age of 3 appeared,then disappeared again:strangely enough,he had the same emerald green eyes that the redhead woman from before had.

He kept appearing and disappearing every now and then--he,the hook nosed kid,and the brunet teen were the most frequent visitors--for some reason that even Shisui himself,couldn't figure out.

He tried to talk to these said kids before,but as fast as they had appeared,they were gone before he could even so much as call out to them.

That is,until other people began appearing one by one:with a certain brunet that he was sure he met at one point,but hadn't gotten the means to get to know.

Shisui eyed the brunet with odd,but fashionable and expensive clothes:a black cloak hung around his shoulders--he looks familiar,but for some reason,he couldn't place a finger as to who the charming man was.