1|👍🏻

An: yeah sorry about the picture. Good day.

•••••••

Reki was sitting on his bed. Nothing out of the ordinary for other people. To Reki, though, this was where he could think about things without worrying about other people or their opinions.

Everything is fine now. Well, to the others that is. There is always this dark place Reki finds himself in. No windows, doors, floor, or even ceiling. Just a black and big empty space. It was space but with no stars, no nothing. This place always made Reki feel alone. No one to hug, no one to talk to, not even anyone to see.

Since Reki met Langa he hasn't been feeling all that lonely. Langa is always there when Reki needs him, and always makes him feel better. Since Langa appeared, there was finally a little light in the space that always haunted Reki.

Reki knew not all things last forever. That's what was worrying him the most. Langa leaving him and feeling alone again. Sure, Reki did like his alone time and not being disturbed during it but only if he's enjoying it. To be left alone without anyone caring hurt him in the deepest spots.

Reki always tried looking on the bright side of things. He knew that he needed to smile and be happy. He did genuinely feel happy but in the back of his mind he always felt alone.

•••••••

It was the weekend and Reki was going to hang out with Langa at his house. He enjoyed being able to just hang out with his best friend. He got to rest and not have to worry about his sisters coming in and disrupting him during his special alone time.

"Nothing to worry about, just be....Reki!" He said to himself while grabbing his skateboard. "REKI! LANGA'S AT THE FRONT DOOR! TIME FOR YOU TO GO!" He heard his mom say. "Okay I'm coming! Don't worry." He ran as fast as he could to the door just in time for him to be picked up.

"Hey Langa how you've been doing." He said smirking and giving him a little nudge with his elbow. "Bad." Langa said smirking back at the red headed male. "Awh~ that's to bad. Do you need a huug~?" Reki said jokingly letting his arms out while still holding on to his skateboard. "Haha come on let's go!"

"But I wanted a hug."
"To bad."

Reki snickered and the both of them skated  to Langa's house.

•••••••

"Yaaayyy~ we're here!" Reki said getting of his skateboard and running to Langa's front door. "Not fair you got a head start."

"That's payback for not giving me a hug."
"Then I'm not letting you in."
"WAIT NO, LANGA PLEASE!"
"Nope, go back home."
"I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM MY SISTERS!"
"Ok then...I'll let you in, but only if you give me a hug."
"Langaaa what the heck? I offered you a hug back at my house though."
"Me or your sisters?"
"Fiiiiinnnee"

Langa doesn't really talk that much to others but with Reki they are pretty talkative. Reki still talks more but he doesn't mind. Langa also likes listening to him rant about different sort of things. They enjoy joking around with each other so it mostly became a habit for both of them.

After Reki gave Langa a hug. They came in and rested on the couch. They both decided that they wanted to watch a movie. Reki, of course, got to pick the movie. He decided to watch "The Little Prince" since he hasn't watched it in a while and Langa had the disk so that was pretty convenient.

"I haven't watched this movie in so long. Wait, why'd you choose this one?"
"I haven't watched it in a long time either but I do remember when I watched it I cried three times during the movie."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah. HEY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!"
"Sorry, sorry I'm just glad I'm not the only one who cried during the movie."

Reki snickered again. He hasn't really realized it before but he was getting more comfortable with Langa now. In fact they both are. He doesn't really think through what he says around him. It's like a natural instinct now. Like just now when he said he cried three times during the movie before, he would have never said that to anyone in his family.

•••••••

An: I'm not sure about this chapter if it's good or not but I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, SmOoTh LiKE bUTtEr. likE cRimiNaL uNdErcOvER. Sorry I had that song stuck in my head. <3