OMFG!!! IMPOSTER EATS SPONGEBOBS ASS!! (NOT CLICKBAIT)

420Smokeweedminecraft69 was not The Imposter.
1 Imposter remains.

"Fuck" Said Yellow after realizing they fucked green to death and he was not the Imposter. They stare at the dead body of their former ally, coated in the cum of all the crewmates. But everyone turned to the one man who didn't participate in the Emergency Gangbang; Red!

Red only stood in the corner and watched, which was kind of sus for the remaining crewmates. They lost many lives, and only four of them remained. It was time to get back to their tasks though, but the crew still had their suspicions on red. 

The Imposter was indeed red, and they should be sus. He knew they were close to figuring out he was the Imposter. He knew he should have participated in the emergency gangbang, but was scared his big dick would rouse even more suspicion. He was able to avoid previous gangbangs with the excuse that his grandma died. Red needed to lay low, and what better place than the security room. 

In the room of security, Red decides to kick back and watch the remaining crew members on the monitors. He needed to find the next victim, but the crew being on high alert was difficult. He can see the remaining members, Yellow, Blue, and Black having a threesome in the communications room. The members going to town on one another, and this made Red have an erection.

His cock accidentally pressing against the remote control, and change the channel on one of the monitors to an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. This made him have another erection! That thick square sponge that nickelodeon refuses to stop milking with spin-offs, and merchandise. 

This specific spin-off was one where Spongebob breaks the 4th wall. Because this was the future! The gay ass sponge saw the Imposter, jerking off to his show and gave him a flirtatious grin. 

"Don't you think you're a little OLD to be jerking off to my show?" Spongebob uttered as he raises one eyebrow to the Imposter who was indeed spanking the monkey.

"Don't you think you're a little too SEXY to be a kids show?" The Imposter smirked back, continuing to choke the chicken as they both stare down each other. 

"Well... Touché, touché..." Spongebob responded "Ohh dear! My shoes are untied!! I hope I can remember how to tie my shoes!" Spongebob then turned around to give the Imposter a full view of his thick, square ass. The sight of that spongey ass made the imposter beat his dick like it owes him money! He was close to unleashing the beast all over the monitor. 

"F-Fuck SpongeBob, I'm about to RAAAGHHH!!!" He moaned, cumming onto the screen and falling back. His tentacles bursted out of his body from such a powerful climax. 

SpongeBob's eyes light up at the many tentacles the man had. The Imposter had more tentacles than Squidward and the thought of every appendage filling his holes would excite him. The Sponge quickly jumped out the monitor and pounced onto the Imposter. The yellow sponge easily absorbs the cum thanks to his spongey powers and licked all the tentacles. 

"Wowee!! You can fill every hole with all these tentacles, Mr!!" The excited sponge suggested as he pulls off his clothes. 

The Imposter got so fucking hard when he saw the naked sponge, his boner getting a boner and his tentacles leaked precum. "Damn Spongebob, I want to fill all your holes right now!!" He begged with his growing cock from getting a boner at the sexy ass naked sponge. 

Spongebob laid on the floor and spread his legs open. He gape ALL his holes for the imposter to penetrate. "Well come and get it!! I'M READY!!!"

The Imposter jumped onto the sponge, filling every hole with his tentacles. Spongebob screams in delight as he feels the slimy tentacles wriggle in his body. The Imposter lifts the sponge and thrusts rapidly in him. His visor fogging up from the heavy breathing of fucking this tight ass sponge. 

Spongebob enjoying the fucking, but still wonders why the Imposter hasn't inserted any tentacles in his mouth? But before he can asks, the Imposter lowers the sponge to be face-to-face with his thick, red cock! 

Spongebob begs in a sexual spongey way "Fill me up red man!!" 

The Imposter replying "You want this dick!?!?" thrusting his hips and slaps the sponge abusively in the face with his gargantuan cock. Spongebob easily getting hypnotized by the slaps. 

"Y-Yes!! I'm ready!!!" He screamed in pleasure.

The Imposter then shoves his big, red cock into the talking sponge. But the feeling of this spongey mouth, and his butt-teeth scraping against his member, made the Imposter erupt. 

"Ohhh god Spongebob, I'm about to finish my task inside you!!!" He moaned as every tentacle, and his cock begins to swell up. His ass getting a boner. 

"Greirqehuwejdnsfsnasjnentgjdfgnsdfgdsfdsf" Gagged Spongebob as he was ready to take the whole sussy cum!

"RAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Imposter screamed as the Among Us song played during his climax, very sus. His hot cum spraying inside the kitchen appliance. 

Spongebob welcomed the warm goo into his body. Easily absorbing every drip as he is filled to the brim. But soon, SpongeBob had realized that every hole is stuffed! There was nowhere for the cum to pour out, and SpongeBob's body began to inflate like a balloon!

The Imposter needed to pull out of the Sponge! SpongeBob began hitting the Imposters hips to signal him to pull out as his body continues to expand. But the Imposter couldn't pull out!! The feeling of cumming inside the sponge felt too good! 

Spongebob's eyes roll back as he drowns in the gallons of cum filling his body. The Imposter showing no signs of stopping. But Spongebob would smile at his inevitable fate, his last words being "I'm Ready..." before he explodes into bits of spongey chunks. 

The Imposter falls on his knees and sobs to the bits of dead sponge. His splooge killing the yellow fry cook. Then, suddenly Black shows up! 

"Hey Red are you in.... HOLY SHIT!!" Black screamed in terror to the scene. Bits of Sponge, cum, and the imposter Red still cumming from his tentacles. He rushes to the dead sponge and reports the body! 

The whole crew were assembled at the table. Everyone asking "Where?" 

"I saw red next to yellow's dead body!!!" Screamed black, while pointing to the sobbing and still cumming red. 

But Blue looked confused "How can you find Yellow's body when I was getting fucked in the ass by Yellow!?" 

The entire crew stared at Black and uttered "Sus! Sus! Sus!!" Black tried to explain himself, but it was too late! The crew voted him out, and proceeded to gangbang him. With Red still sobbing and cumming. 

BlackMamba69 was not The Imposter.
1 Imposter remains.

"Ohh fuck..." said blue as they stare at the dead body of black. "If Black wasn't the Imposter... Then that means..." He turns towards Yellow. Realizing a detail that made Yellow sus the moment he gargled his balls.  

"Me!?!?! But we were fucking in communications, Baka~!!" Yellow Fumed. 

"But you didn't say, No Homo!! That's pretty Sus, Senpai!!" Blue responded. 

Blue rushes towards the emergency button, but it is covered in cum! The room begins to fill with an endless stream of Red's jizz. Yellow and Blue finally realizing that he was the imposter all along!! They all die in Red's ocean of spunk.

THE END