Rules

+ I am not a sugar coating reviewer. At the same time, I'm not a terrible person though. While I won't hesitate to point out mistakes made, I won't be rude about it.

+ Do not get upset. I know alot of people look at their ocs and love them because they've worked so hard on them. And that's good, you should love your oc. However if Rainbowstar has nine tails that you chalked off as a birth thing; I'm not going to just let it slide.

+ If you are looking for a reviewer who will swoon over your oc, this is not the place. While I do compliment ocs for uniqueness and admire them, I also give deep analysis's of each oc that's given to me to review; meaning I'll be carefully looking through your oc with the intent to find mistakes and point them out if they're big ones. Please don't take this as me being rude or nit-picking. Obviously I don't care if your oc has a made up suffix/prefix, as long as it fits. But I would care if you said that your oc was born with glowing orange eyes.

+ No joke ocs. I take time out of my day to review ocs, and I'd like if my time wasn't wasted. If you've read this far, the password is 'wind'. Please comment it below so I know you've read.

+ Please keep your oc entries contained to one comment. If it exceeds the limit, then you can reply to that comment with more. But don't make a single reply for every part of the form. Your form will be deleted .

+ I do not accept resubmissions. There are plenty of other reviewers out there willing to help you

+ Because I cannot copy and paste, I won't do the thing where I put my comment in bold. Instead, I'll have separate sections for each part of the form. If you're confused, please take a look at the reviews I've already done.

+ I will NOT review your form if you haven't commented the password or followed the form. If you use your own, expect me to ignore it. Follow the form given.

+ When filling out the form, please fill it out like 'Name:Fireheart' and not just 'Fireheart'. It gets confusing for me

+ If you have any questions, please ask them below