Chapter 7

Salam readers

Hope you all are doing good by the mercy of Allah...

Before starting the chapter I would love to thank @smwritesalot who helped me to edit the chapter

Thank you so much, sister.Love ya

Ok, let's start now...

..........................

Habiba's POV

After 10 hours of working in the hospital, I finally reached home. I took out my keys but before I could open the door Maria opened it. Like she was waiting for me.

I greeted her. She replied with a smile.

"You look so happy today Maria. My trouble maker didn't bother you much today?"I entered the house and asked with a smile.

"No that's not the case. Zayn is in your room playing. I am gonna go to him. You accompany your guests waiting for you in the living room."

I frowned. I don't have any relatives here. Who are the guests then? Before I could ask her anything else she left upstairs. I was about to enter the living room but stopped midway.

Realization dawned on me. Could it be? Fear awoke inside me. At this point, my whole body was shaking and sweating profusely. My heartbeat increased. I took some deep breathes and tried to calm myself down.

After standing there for a while like an idiot I dared to step inside the living room. And there my nightmare is sitting its own glory.

"HABIBA" a beautiful woman in her mid-forties cried out and ran to me.

Hamza's POV

That  b****. From the first day, I knew she was up to something. After that dreadful incident of my life, that b**** vanished in thin air. And that moment I knew that she was involved in that incident.

Arriving at my hidden warehouse, I headed to my torture room where she is kept. I haven't been there for a while. Looks like I will have some fun today. I smirked thinking about it.

Seeing me my guards bowed to me and opened the heavy iron door. I stepped inside the room and saw my culprit.

Seeing the light her eyes looked around and the moment her eyes locked with mine. Man, that's what I love the most about my culprits. Fear is the only thing they show when they notice me. They fu***** should have known that...Don't mess with me.

Don't mess with .......Black eagles.

I extended my hand to my guard and he gave me a knife. Seeing that her eyes bulged from their sockets. I took some threatening steps towards her. She shook her head furiously and pleaded through her eyes. I scoffed.

"Tch...tch....my Yusra. You know I hate tardiness. So before I start my game it's best that you should start spilling. What is your relationship with Jalal?"

Her eyes widened. Shock crossed her face. But she was still mute. This b****.I gritted my teeth and walked angrily towards her.

"STOPPPPP" she shouted.

"I will say something that after hearing it you won't be able to take another step forward," she smirked.

Anger surged through me. The audacity of her to threaten me. I stormed towards her but stopped in middle.

"I killed your son." The knife in my hand fell.

Habiba's POV

My Ammu ran to me and hugged me tightly. I can't believe it. My Abbu and bhaiya are also standing here. They look so different from last time. Abbu has a full-grown beard now. And my bhaiya Oh my Lord he looks so different. He has changed totally.

I hugged my mom.No matter what happened I loved and still love my family so much. Seeing them here in front of me I thought I would be scared but the feeling is different this time. I didn't realize that how much I missed them until now.

"My Habiba.Where?Where have you been? You didn't remember us for once? How could you live without us for this long? There wasn't a moment when we didn't miss you" she said and kissed me all over my face.

Tears came to my eyes hearing her. I feel so guilty and selfish now.

Abbu came forward and hugged me too. I cried silently in his embrace. Barely reaching his chest. My Abbu is very tall and huge. Where I became petite like my Ammu. Bhaiya is even taller than Abbu.

Bhaiya......

I looked at him and saw him looking down and wiping his eyes. I never in my life saw him crying. Seeing him like this broke my heart. I slowly walked to him and stop in front of him. I am so ashamed for making him cry. He is not looking at me even when I am in front of him. Suddenly a sob left my mouth and the next moment I started wailing loudly. Like how I used to cry when he used to scold me or forgot to bring candy for me in my childhood.

Hearing my wail he looked at me and took me in his arm. At this, I began to cry more loudly.

"My Pari. Allah knows how much I missed you. And how much I hated myself for hurting you. Please forgive me" his voice broke at the end.

I just shook my head and hugged him tightly. I am a sobbing mess right now and unable to utter a word.

Suddenly the crying sound of my son broke our family moment. I sighed. I have a lot to explain. I looked at my brother and my parents. Three of them have horror expressions on their face. I laughed looking at them.

......................................

IBTYAJ VILLA.....

Third person's POV

"Daneen, what are you doing? I told you not to come to the kitchen" Mrs. Sahnaz Ibtyaj scolded her only daughter-in-law for coming to the kitchen.

"It's ok Ammi. I can handle myself."

"You go sit in the living room. I will make you tea."

"No Ammi. It's ok. I can do it."

One look from her mother-in-law, she left from there and sat on the couch in the leaving room. Shahnaz Begum came with the tea and they were enjoying their tea with small talk here and there.

Suddenly the earth-shattering scream of the drama queen of the house broke their peaceful moment. Running down the stairs like a madman, came the pampered girl of the house who is loved by the whole family.

"Ammi help me. He is gonna kill me." Zaara cried out.

Hope you all like the chapter...

Don't forget to leave a comment...

And vote.... :)