XXXXVII

"Hm? Hmm?", Inosuke hummed in confusion as he formed a circle with his index and thumb, using it like a telescope to see Douma better.

   "Two!!", Inosuke shouted, making the demon sweatdrop.

   "You!! You're upper rank two! You're secret's out!! I know you're second from the top! Ha ha ha haa! If I defeat you, I'll be a hashira!", Inosuke yelled while pointing at Douma.

   "I don't exactly hide that I'm upper rank 2. You look interesting.", Douma said, smiling akwardly.

   "When I become a hashira, they'll call me the beast hashira... no, the boar hashira?!", Inosuke ignored Douma as he continued dreaming (that'll probably won't come true 😖).

   "Which do you think is better?! Hey...", Inosuke asked before turning around.

   "HRNGH?!", Inosuke screeched as he looked at a still surprised Kanao, looking messy with a lot of wounds.

    "You... You're all beaten up! What're you doing?! If you get injured, you'll... you know! Shinobu'll get really mad at you!! And she gets really angry!!", Inosuke scolded as he looked at Shinobu.

   "HRRNGGH?! YOU TOO?!", Inosuke screeched once more as he looked at a very wounded Shinobu.

   Inosuke suddenly had an idea, "Kiyomi can fix you both! She can heal those wounds!", He said, but when he saw Kanao and Shinobu's expressions, he knew something had happened.

   "Is Kiyomi... dead?", Inosuke hesitantly asked.

   "Well, she was supposed to be eaten by me, but she disappeared in the water! She might have drowned, but her body is nowhere to be seen!", Douma beamed.

  Shinobu and Kanao trembled a little, trying not to cry, while Inosuke remained silent.

   "Kiyoshi! Fight mee!!", Inosuke yelled at the girl as the girl smiled cheekily.

   "Okay! Race you at the training ground! Hahaha!", Kiyomi accepted and started running to the training grounds of the butterfly estate while giggling.

   Inosuke kept cackling as he tried to keep up with Kiyomi, "Grraahahahaha! Inosuke-sama will win!!", He said as he cackled, making Kiyomi giggle.

   The two were seen running in the butterfly estate to outside while they were laughing together.

   "I'm gonna chew you up, you scum!", Inosuke angrily said as he disappeared, the ground he was standing on broken.

   "Don't breathe the cold air he spreads!", Kanao warned.

   "Beast Breathing, Fourth fang: Slice-N-Dice!!", Inosuke slashed Douma a lot of times with his two swords, but Douma just dodged them easily.

   "Ah ha ha!! What a sloppy technique! With that chipped katana and your strange swordsmanship! Very interesting!", Douma laughed as he swung his fan towards Inosuke's neck, but Inosuke managed to dodge the attack and stepped his foot on Douma's fan as he kicked the fan away.

   "Wow! You're flexible! Impressive! That head is a mask, right?", Douma beamed as he held his shaking fan, shook from the kick Inosuke gave.

   "You...", Douma stopped as he looked at Inosuke, who has taken Shinobu and Kanao's swords from Douma. He looked at his sides, to see that the swords were really taken.

    Inosuke stabbed the two swords on the ground as he looked at Kanao.

   "Is this yours?", Inosuke asked.

   "Y... Yeah." Kanao said as she took her sword. Shinobu suddenly appeared beside them and took her own sword.

   "And this is mine, thank you Inosuke.", Shinobu thanked.

   "Don't let him take them again.", Inosuke said as he looked back at Douma, who was suddenly infront of him.

   "You're quick. I didn't notice.", Douma smiled as he attacked Inosuke with his fans and lotus petals.

   Inosuke cut the attacks with his swords before kicking Douma in his stomach.

   Douma tried to cut Inosuke's foot that was kicking him, but Inosuke backed away in time and went back to where the girls were.

   "Not bad!", Douma complimented. He then saw Inosuke swinging his sword, as if he was trying to attack, but he was too far from Douma, which confused him.

   When Inosuke slashed his sword in thin air, Douma's eyes were suddenly cut, shocking the man.

   "Beast Breathing, Ninth form: Extending Bendy Slash!!", Inosuke's bones on his right arm were all dislocated, making Shinobu and Kanao worry and got terrified.

   "Tch!", Inosuke clicked his tongue as he relocated all of his bones back, surprising the others once more.

   "Argh!! The precision of my new technique still isn't so good! I was aiming for your neck but missed!", Inosuke grumbled, not noticing the two very shocked faces behind him.

   'No way... Huh?! No way, no way, no way... Huh?!', Kanao and Shinobu looked at each other as they tried to process what Inosuke just did.

   "Ah ha ha! So you can immediately reset your joints. Doesn't that hurt? Right... Everything about you is really... Sloppy.", Douma laughed as he covered his chin with his fan.

   "I've been alive for a really long time... But I've never seen a kid like you.", Douma said.

   "Hurnf!", Inosuke snorted, "Yeah, of course you haven't. Compared to the rabble... I, lord Inosuke... Am completely different!", After Inosuke said the last words, his boar mask disappeared from his head, revealing his pretty face.

   "Inosuke!!", Kanao yelled out.

   "Yeah, I knew it. It was a mask.", Douma said, holding onto the boar mask.

   "Hmm... This boar hide has been through quite a lot. How did you do the eyes?", Douma said while examining the mask.

   "You... Give that back!", Inosuke angrily said as a vein popped on his head.

   "Hm? I feel like I remember... your face.", Douma pointed at Inosuke.
  __________

    Like I promised, I tried to update as fast as I could U-U

   See you lovelies at the next chapter! ✌️😜