the date at tims

it is june 8, draco has decided to take you on a date to tims

" Y/n are you ready to go?" said draco "yeah just give me a minute" you say as you put on your clothes "where are we going?" you ask curiously "tims, I thought I told  you yesterday" "well I forgot you reply you go to the door to see draco waiting for you at the door "alright lets go" you say. the two of you get in to your car and go on your way to tims " Im so exited!" you say while thinking about what to get. a few minutes pass by and you cat think of what to get,by the time you get there you decide to ask the staff what they recomend "Hi what can I get you two today?" said the tims worker " I'll have a double double" said draco "and what can I get for you?" said the worker "umm what do you recomend?" you ask " well we recently added the new cold brew coffee to the menue" they replied " ok I think i'll have that it sounds good" "ok Is that everything?" "yes thank you" answered draco you and draco have a conversation about what kind of dog and what kind of cat you'll get. eventualy your drinks arive dracos double double and your cold brew you taste it its the most delicuis drink youve ever had you describe it to draco he asks to try " I wish I orderd one of those its so good" draco says you finish your drinks and head back to the hotel to get ready for the beach.