Condom 🍋

I apologize for the latest chapters being a bit crappy- I'll explain after this chefs kiss one. Warning lemon sexual content. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Shoto wasn't back to normal, his system was malfunctioning.

"I- do it?" Shoto choked on his own saliva repeating your words.

You hid a smile pulling his limp like body closer to the school grounds. "You know what I mean don't you? I can take care of you instead babe." You used Shoto's nervousness as a distraction to your own.

Meeting the huge building of UA once again.

Nothings coming out of my mouth- whys nothing spilling?! Shoto panicked on the inside.

"Uh that's later. B-back to the topic." Shoto used his ice to calm his clammy rising hand down.

"There was never a topic Sho, other than later." You laughed lightly seeing the pink on his cheeks fade.

Shoto regained his composure, seeing his pants surprisingly calm. "Y/n you know what I mean baby. If you ever feel anything I'll protect you." Shoto felt your hand grip tightly on his.

"I'll feel way better once you tell Freya to back off or I'll do it myself." You were lucky you hadn't bumped into her or anyone else from class.

Shoto could sense the venom in your voice shaken every time. "I'll tell her this time baby." He lifted your hand up a kissed it, still having your words swinging in his mind.

"Mhm, you better." You knew how it ended last time, frankly not wanting those events.

How later does she want it to be? Did I put cologne on? Did I shower? Shoto's mind was a mess with unnecessary questions.

As you walked deeper into the school, a familiar hairstyle caught your attention.

Your eyes went wide already feeling reassurance that they were here.

"Silas!" You let go of Shoto's hand and jogged to your friend.

"Y/n-!" As you thought, Silas turned around only to be embraced by you. You hugged his torso, you didn't want to risk jumping to hug his neck.

You slowly felt his arms hug your own back making you feel warm and comfortable.

Behind you, where Silas was facing, he didn't feel super comfortable.

Shoto had been standing there, meeting eyes with Silas as you were in his arms.

He panicked as Shoto casually stepped closer. Silas planned to flee the scene until you pulled away.

"I missed you so much!" You smiled seeing a nervous smile on his face with strands of blond hair falling.

"I-uh I missed you a lot too Y/n. I'm glad you're back, you seem better and I'm h-happy about it." Silas gulped rubbing his neck.

You knew he was timid, but his green eyes kept shifting behind you. "Who's- oh Shoto!" You completely forgot about your boyfriend who was standing besides you now.

"You completely forgot about me." Shoto made a small gap between you two, small enough for only ants to see.

She doesn't have pockets does she. Shoto ridiculed his brain for remembering you were wearing a skirt, but his hand was already in motion.

He ended up going to your skirt and rubbing your ass, tugging it down to cover it more.

You clenched your teeth feeling his long fingers slowly on you. "I- I know. Uh Silas this is-" "I'm her boyfriend, nice to meet you Silas." Shoto's voice sounded welcoming.