Mei is that really you !!!

"It's a regular day at the academy, I need to put on a smile and hide my past like always." I get dressed and walk to class it's been months since ive been brought to the garden to teach the gods about humanity. i still feel doubt in my heart that i can do it it gets lonely ya know?. i walk through the class room door and I take my seat . i start to doze off .i start remembering things i didn't want to remember" yuiiiiii come on i dont wanna clean the shrine myself!" i see a girl with long purple hair staring at me in her shrine maid uniform. " sorry mei i woke up late ill get started now!" the girl smiled back at me. " kusangi Yui" i jump a little bit in my seat as im brought back into the present. i recognized the voice of that of my teacher Thoth. " zeus would like for you and  everyone to go meet him in he back garden. " oh yes of course" i began to sit up and turn to walk as a certain short haired blonde walks to me, "Yui let's walk together" said apollo. "ok" I replied with a smile. we all began to walk over to the garden right behind the male dormitory. as we walk closer to the meet up spot i can vaguely make out Zeus ( not that he is hard to miss) but i notice something close behind him.there is a girl about my height with longer purple hair tied back into two pigtails, she is wearing the female academy uniform. she turns towards me and all thoughts clear from my head. this can not be happening. i feel my chest beating practically pounding in my chest. i start to say, no i start to yell " ZEUS " everyone began to look at me a little bit in shock at my sudden out burst and  a little bit scared. i regan my composer" this is not a joke what do you think you doing" " yui whats wrong who is that girl?" look over at balder as he speaks to me trying to calm me down. the girl looks at me and smiles " its been too long yui-chan" she laughed a little bit. " this is Mei... shes my younger twin sister" i said as tears come to my eyes." WHAT!!!!!"