Prologue

POV

I was running through the halls of the Crystal Castle, a place that I once was now called home. I do not know what has happened exactly, but all that I know that everything was exploding from outside, seeing people collapsing within an unexpected fog. Surprisingly, I was not infected. However, I kept running. I ran through the halls in fear and worry. In my thoughts, I kept thinking about my family and the guardians. "Mama! Papa!" I called out, and yet, I did not hear any response within the halls. All I could hear are screams of terror, pain, and despair. Until I began to feel a pull within my chest, and I have recognized the feeling. It was my father's pull and he needed help. So, I began to follow the pull.

The pull has led me to a room, it was dark but a presence vibrates within the room. I look closely, seeing the figure of my father is near a pillar in pain. "Papa!" I ran to him,

"...Moonflower..." he spoke in pain and almost out of breath. Seeing him in this condition, I have begun to become even more worried.

"Hold on papa, you're going to make it." I reassured him, "I'll go get..."

"Don't need," he interrupted. "You need to protect your sister and get you and her out of this disaster,"

"I wish, but I couldn't find her anywhere in the castle." I spoke, "All I could see in tragedy, but..." I look around, "Where's mama? And the...?"

"Don't worry, your mother and the others are fine." He spoke to me calmly, "But for you and your sister's safety, I have a job for you."

"What is it?"

"Take this," he handed me an item. My eyes widened as I saw the item that lays within my hands.

"Papa...is this...what I think it is?"

Papa nodded, "Take it, protect it as well you would protect your sister. Then return till everything blows over," in silence, I cupped my hands tightly around the item. "Now go, and I will be watching over you and your sister from afar."

"I understand," I nodded as I stood up.

"Now...go..." he fell asleep. With hesitation within me, I exited the room. Before anything, deep within my mind, I got a feeling that my sister has gone somewhere that she could always feel safe.

"I know where you went to, little sister." I ran to the location that is believed to be a forbidden door that our mother never allowed us to go to.

At the forbidden door, I entered a place that where space and time do not exist. As I enter it, I see smoke have surrounded the guardian of this place. Knowing the proof that my sister was here. With courage and determination, I approached the guardian. "Sailor Guardian of Space and Time," I spoke. "I need safe passage to go through your scared portal to find my sister,"

"What?" the guardian coughed out the last bit of smoke.

"I know that it is forbidden to travel through here, but I need to find her. I need to find Small Lady, to see that she is safe, and she might have taken refuge somewhere in distant time and space. With your permission, please allow me to find her and we will turn when the time is right." The guardian look at me in worry,

"I understand," the guardian nodded. "Here, take this." The guardian handed me Space and Time Key,

"Let this be your safe passage on this journey,"

"Thank you, Sailor Pluto." I took the key in gentle hands,

"Moonflower, wait for me." A familiar voice called out, I turned to see a bichon poodle pup is standing behind me.

" A familiar voice called out, I turned to see a bichon poodle pup is standing behind me

"Bailey, no. You stay,"

"I cannot, I will go with you. So, you will not go alone on this journey Moonflower," the Bichon poodle pup named that I named Bailey have barked at me with determination.

I sighed, "Alright, but stay close."

"Okay," Bailey nodded.

I bowed to Sailor Pluto, "Take care,"

"I will Moonflower and good luck." Sailor Pluto bowed in return,

"You too and thank you." Both I and Bailey have begun to travel through time and space to find the place that my sister must refuge. But we did not know what lies in store for us once we arrived.

My name is Lily Chiba, I have come from the 30th Century of Crystal Tokyo ad this is the journey that I wasn't expected to be in...