HEAT

IT felt hot, so hot. Your skin sticky with sweat, you pushed the covers off your body as you let the cool air of the apartment hit you. You felt something warm against your lower area. oh. OH.

"fuck" you let out a small whimper as you felt a warm tongue lap over your clit. "hmmm" you hear a soft hum be let out from under the covers, more specifically between your legs. "Arne, oh god Arne" you moan out as he inserted his long thin fingers in and out of you slowly. it was painfully slow but it felt so good.

"hmm like that? yea, just like that you dirty girl" he chuckled out. His voice sounded so velvety and deep. You bucked your hips as he hit that spongy spot inside of you. "OH" you whined out so loud, god he was so good at this it had to be illegal. "how's that feel pretty girl?" he asked softly. "like getting off on my fingers you pretty whore? yea you do huh?" he asked amused as you kept grinding your hips to match the pace of his fingers.

he lapped his tongue against your clit while he pumped his fingers in and out of you creating so much pleasure it left you shaking. Your hands shaking as you reached down to push his face against your cunt even more. "Arne. oh my god. Arne please." you didn't even know what you were begging for, was it release or for his cock, who knows. you begged and begged. little pleads leaving your lips, but him oh he was looking up at you. Brown eyes meeting yours. he had a smug look on his face as he watch you fall apart on his tongue and fingers.

he pulled away from your cunt, his smirk never leaving his face. "Look at you. So helpless. So pathetic. and for what? just because i'm eating out your little cunt. hm god what a pretty whore i have" he chuckled out, his pajama bottom tight against his cock. oh. oh how much you needed him in you. "Arne please, please fuck me, fuck me so hard. i want you so bad in me. want you to stretch me out so bad. please" you whined out pleading. "is that what you want? want me to fuck you dumb?" he looked so intimidating from above, lips glistening from your wetness. "yes! yes please want it so bad" he looked at you one more time before he pulled his cock out. He spat on his hand before stroking it, that had such an effect on you and he saw that. Arne saw the way you closed your legs and rubbed them against each other to get any sort of friction. "hey darling open your legs for me okay? be a good girl" and you did keeping your legs open just for him. "okay get on your tummy pretty, yea that's it push your ass out for me love, I want it in the air" you arched your back against him and you felt the heat of his cock against your cunt. "please, please please please please" he felt so close to you yet so far.

He rubbed his cock against your folds trying to gather enough wetness before pushing himself into you. "Arne, please just fuck me. fuck me so hard I won't think, fuck me dumb plea-" before you could even finish he fully inserted himself into you. He felt so deep, the thickness of his cock stretched you out so deliciously. "oh fuck your so warm and tight against me. Gonna fuck you stupid darling, gonna leave you dripping with my cum. That's what you want no?" he groaned out as you clenched around him. you couldn't even manage to form words, every time you did all that would come out of your mouth was little 'ughs' and whines. His thrusts were slow yet deep, his cock hitting every spot in you. You tried to match his pace but it felt too good to even think.

"Look at you pretty already fucked dumb huh? but we just started darling. Does it feel that good? it does doesn't it? fuck, you look so pretty with tears streaming down you pretty face" his moaned out hands holding your waist, you were pretty sure he was gonna leave marks on your skin. One of his hands decided to leave your waist and snake it's way down to your clit, finger rubbing tight figure eights against it. Your felt yourself shake from the stimulation against your clit. "Arne 'm gonna cum, gonna cum Arne!" you squealed as he picked up his pace of his hips.

"yea pretty gonna cum around my cock? gonna cream all over my cock like the dirty little whore you are? such a nasty girl i have" he groaned out hand never leaving your clit and hips never stopping it's fast pace. "please let me cum Arne, please wanna cum so bad" you moaned out loud. "okay okay since you asked nicely. cum all over my cock pretty" he said. and you did your cunt clenched rapidly against his cock making him groan out, it got so slippery with your cum dripping against his cock. "good girl" he whispered. you barely heard him from all the loud moans and whines you let out.

That didn't stop him though. He flipped you over to your back and admired the view. lips swollen from all the biting, drool dripping around your lips and tears steaming from you half lidded eyes. He groaned at the sight and continued his thrust which became sloppy. you were being overstimulated, but it felt so good. "Arne cum in me please, cum inside me please. want it so bad" you encouraged him. That got him so riled up, sloppy thrust speeding up as his hips twitched and finally he came inside you with a hard thrust. "oh fuck pretty, god you feel so good around me" he groaned out slowly sliding out of your cunt to admire the way his cum drips out of you.

"hmm" he hummed looking up at your sparkling eyes. "hi" you said shyly. he chuckled at your shyness, you were so cute to him. Your duality was insane, you went from a needy little whore to a shy little baby. "you're the death of me love" he said as he cleaned you up and dressed you in his big white shirt. "i love you" you said softly to him as you cuddled up against him. he smelled so good. he smelled sweet. "i love you more darling"

hi hey hello hiiii LOOOOL 🧎‍♀️