Crushing 😍 Chapter 2

Dinah walked over to Normani to talk to her once Dinah sat down next to Normani she got nervous she couldn't help but look into her beautiful brown eyes but Dinah looked away because she didn't wanna make things weird but only to see that Normani was looking at her too.

H-Hey Normani ummm.. How are you doing? Dinah said nervously but still looking in her eyes.

H-Hi Dinah, I'm doing great you did an awesome job on the football field today you looked amazing on the field Normani looked at Dinah because she knows how nervous Dinah is.

Thank you, Normani you looked good cheering so do you wanna come  hang out with my friends to go eat lunch or do you want to go with your friends maybe you can invite your friends and we can all hang out together if you want.

Yeah, let me just text them to see if they would like to join us. They are the only friends I have in cheerleading with me so yeah.

Messages between Ally, Camila, and Normani

Normani♥️😍: Hey girls do you two want to go hang out with Dinah and her friends we are going to have lunch.

Wlaz 😘🤪:That sounds like fun sure I'll join you girls but what time.

Allz😇🙏🏽: I'll join too I wanna know more about the captain of the football team she sounds like a nice person.

Normani♥️😍: 40-50 minutes maybe because we are still at the school.

Walz😘🤪: Well you two need to hurry up and come on school end 7mintues ago.

Allz 😇🙏🏽: Yeah Mila is right since there was a football game today we got released from school early so come on and hurry.

Normani♥️😍: Ok ok we will see you soon.

After the conversation, Dinah and Normani both got up to leave from the school to the school parking lot Dinah asked if Normani had a ride home Normani told her no. Dinah offered to take Normani to her house because they didn't live too far from the school and Dinah was just one house down from Normani's. When Dinah got to Normani's house to drop her off to get ready. Dinah drove to her house to get ready it was just Dinah in her house because Kehlani and Lauren were already at the restaurant waiting on Dinah to get there.

20 Minutes later

Dinah and Normani were almost at the restaurant to meet Lauren, Kehlani, Ally, and Camila it took them longer than they thought it would. By the time the two arrived, the other four girls were talking about how their days were "about time you two got here Camila joked" what was taking y'all so long to get here Lauren asked. Dinah forgot to put the address in so we were driving around in circles Normani explained. I did not forget to put the address in I was distracted Dinah said. What were you distracted by Dinah Jane Kehlani asked. W-well I was distracted by Normani's beauty damn Dinah explained. Don't bring my beauty into this you should have had the address on your phone before I got into the car Normani said .Whatever let's sit down and order our food. After they ordered their food they had a conversation with each other it was time for them to leave because they were done eating Ally got up and walked over to Normani and whispered in her ear she's a keeper and Ally walked away and winked 😉.