Story one

Made by Masterpiece Generator

Nico Nakai had always loved pretty An underground fight club with its warm, witty water. It was a place where he felt stressed.

He was a malicious, admirable, vodka drinker with spiky thighs and pointy hands. His friends saw him as a gifted, gleaming god. Once, he had even saved an obedient disabled person that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Nico walked over to the window and reflected on his deprived surroundings. The sleet rained like fighting rats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Adrian Johnson. Adrian was an energetic deity with ginger thighs and skinny hands.

Nico gulped. He was not prepared for Adrian.

As Nico stepped outside and Adrian came closer, he could see the fat smile on his face.

"I am here because I want a wifi code," Adrian bellowed, in a patient tone. He slammed his fist against Nico's chest, with the force of 8175 hamsters. "I friggin hate you, Nico Nakai."

Nico looked back, even more, active and still fingering the HAS WIFI blade. "Adrian, oh my God they killed Kenny," he replied.

They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two klutzy, kind kittens jogging at a very gracious deathmatch, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two splendid uncles gyrating to the beat.