Dreams Should Come True.

(A/N) Eyyy, I'm back! :3 Long story short, I wasn't really satisfied with some parts, so I edited them a bit. Malice is back b!tches! :)

Everything hurts.

I shift slightly causing another jolt of pain to shoot through my body.

Nothing should hurt right now. I'm supposed to be home.

I'm supposed to be with Bendy. We were supposed to have a happily ever after...

Yet I'm here.

I crack open my eyes to see where exactly here is, and my heart drops.

Onto the floor.

It flops around before dying, a sad, pitiful, death.

I'm still in the throne room.

I mean, If you could even call it that anymore.

The throne is gone, replaced by a smoldering lump of charcoal, while the screens in messy heaps on the ground in seas of sharp glass.

The room is practically unrecognizable. And the worst part of it all, the reel is nowhere to be seen.

Neither is the recording.

I imagined it all. There is no such thing as happily ever after.

A dull pain rang in my head as I stood up. "B-bendy?" My voice cracked in pure agony and worry.

I gazed around the room tears burning in my eyes.

What would he even think of this? What would he even think of me?

Suddenly the tip of a familiar, black tail came into view.

Buried under a pile of ruble was the ink demon. The one who would probably kill me when he saw the damage I'd done.

I pulled the demon out from the pile, before recollasping onto the ground.

"Bendy, please wake up." I quietly begged.

A part of me didn't want him to wake up soon. I had destroyed this demons more prized room.

Unfortunately though, that part of me didn't get what it wanted.

The ink demon stirred slightly beside me, causing me to silently freak out.

He rubbed the back of his hand against his face, before grimacing in pain.

"Why do I feel like shit?" He mumbled, clearly confused.

I reached out, but as soon as he felt my hand on his flinched back.

My eyes widened in surprise. What was wrong with him?!

"Bendy?"

The demon growled and kicked me away in response.

I hit the wall with a thud as the ink demon stood up and strode towards me.

He said nothing as he picked me up and roughly grabbed my hair.

Tears pooled in my eyes and streamed down my face. I am going to die.

An axe flew through the air narrowly missing my face. The ink demon yelled out in pain, letting go of me.

"HENRY!" The music director yelled pulling the man to his feet and dragging him away from the demon.

"What on earth got into that demon?!" Sammy was practically flying down the hallways trying to get as far away from the throne room as possible.

"I-I don't know..Maybe the reel had something to do with it?" I shook my head.

It was like Bendy had forgotten about everything that had happened between us. He still saw me as the traitor.

Forgot...

"Hey Sammy?"

"This better be important." He huffed.

"The reel, uh, it got destroyed." I mumbled. "Is that bad?"

We rushed into the elevator Sammy quickly pressing the correct floor number.

"I don't know! What normally happens when you put in the reel?"

I shifted my feet awkwardly. "It resets the loop."

My eyes widened suddenly. "That must be it!"

Sammy stared at me as if I was insane. "Great. I have no idea what you are talking about though."

"When I put in the reel it resets things from the prior loops."

He seemed unimpressed. "So..?"

"So it must have reset Bendy's memories." I frown. "That must be why he still hates me!"

"How do we fix it then?" He asked impatiently.

We left the elevator and head to Sammy's sanctuary before continuing the conversation.

.....

"Why do I feel like shit?" I grumble, my head pounding like a drum.

A hand suddenly brushes mine causing me to flinch back.

Henry is sitting next to me. And as his background is my destroyed throne room.

I have no idea what happened, but it seemed really intense.

I growl kicking Henry away from me. He ruffed me up pretty good, but it doesn't matter if I kill him first.

Standing up takes way more effort than it should, but soon I'm up and advancing on Henry.

I grab him by the neck and hold him in the air, the rest of him squirming pointlessly.

I grin as I grab a fistful of his hair and prepare to rip his head off of his pathetic human body, but an axe suddenly hits me in the head causing me to let go of Henry.

I fall to the ground shrieking in pain as the traitorous prophet rushes in and drags Henry away.

Honestly, I don't even care if they get away.

A part of me feels like its missing, but I can't put my finger on it.