Your Crazy Ex wants you back.....

thank you guys for 1k reads omg???
(a scenario where your crazy ex is begging for you to come back and things start to go wild..)
(idk man i just like writing scenarios where zardy is protective of you and stuff lol, btw for all the horny zardy fuckers out there the smut will come soon just gotta figure out how imma write it all out)
(also TW mentions of murder, self harm, suicide and domestic abuse)

----------——–

"Hands off of them, now!"
A deep voice shouted at a person in the maze, this person trembled off of you as they shined the flashlight at the scarecrow walking slowly towards them, this yet unnamed individual had heard of the legends of Zardy's maze, why wasn't the flashlight making him disappear?

"Did you really think I was gonna flee like a coward? You silly pathetic human, you've laid your hands on my sweet little pumpkin, and now, you will pay the price."

The garden hoe swings into the man's head, knocking him unconscious.

But, there is a story behind why he is here...

---------------

"Zardy, I really need to talk with you."
You asked your boyfriend, it was during the day where Zardy would be with you for the time being until the night where he'd be watching over his crops alongside his other allies.

"What is it?" He asked you in his usual dark tone, at first it scared you, but for all the years you've been with him, you've gotten used to it.

"There is a certain someone who's been... harassing me, during the night time where you'd be out in your maze is when he'll usually be here, trying to break into my house, I tried to call the police several times but... they always couldn't find him or often times never even show up... At first I was too scared to tell you because of your reaction and I-"
"Who is he? Where is he? Why is he harassing you? Oh, just wait until I get my hands on that-"
"He's my ex boyfriend."

Zardy was confused, what was an "ex"? Were you cheating on him?
"Boyfriend?"
"He's my former boyfriend."
"Ah, needed a bit of clarification, you know, im not up to date with the new lingo.."
"Ah, its alright."

You looked out of the window to see the sunset, its getting dark.
"You should come to my maze, i'm pretty sure he won't go there."
"Okay."

This is when you packed up your things like sleepwear and snacks and headed out the door to Zardy's maze.

Timeskip

You stayed inside of the small house a farmer used to own on the field, it was nice, and it felt like home, but smaller.
It was sure enough that your ex couldn't find you here.

But oh boy, you thought wrong.

This ex of yours was in the maze, they had heard of the legends, they were, to say the least, a believer, and wanted to see the murdering scarecrow for themself.

They walked around the maze, a flashlight in hand, they noticed a house in the distance, but didn't even bother going in there.

Walking for an hour and a half until they felt a vine wrap around their neck, the pumpkin crawler got them.

"AH, IM CHOKING!" They yelled out in agony, almost out of breath. Until he grabbed a rock and started to beat at the vine, making it let go of his neck and the whimpers of a pumpkin crawler.

It seems to have alerted some people.

"What are you doing here?"
The voice of a familiar loved one called out to him.

It was you, holding the pumpkin crawler in your arms.

"Oh, its you, ________."
"Yeah, its me."

The person's facial expression became more sinister and charged at you, you ran off but he caught you from behind, making you call out to Zardy.

"Oh, you're trying to get both of us killed? You're so smart, you always have been.."

"Hands off of them, now!"
A deep voice shouted at a person in the maze, this person trembled off of you as they shined the flashlight at the scarecrow walking slowly towards them, this yet unnamed individual had heard of the legends of Zardy's maze, why wasn't the flashlight making him disappear?

"Did you really think I was gonna flee like a coward? You silly pathetic human, you've laid your hands on my sweet little pumpkin, and now, you will pay the price."

The garden hoe swings into the man's head, knocking him unconscious.

-------------